Theory ??????? D Shanks!!!

Like Roger and Luffy, Shanks wore a straw hat....So it is very likely that he is from the D tribe.
Now the question is what is the last name of shanks?
There are many options..I will name them in order

1_Portgas
My reasons:

ace is very similar to Shanks in adulthood.....I don't think this is a coincidence
Another example of physical resemblance......
(spoile chapter 1023)

the next reasons.....Shanks hair color is a bit like Rouge (anime)

This sentence has always been very suspicious to me....I feel there are other people whose last name is Portgas
It is interesting to me that he brought the name of Portgas apart from the others (I know he's probably talking about ace here)....Maybe my impression is wrong.

Shanks is also known as a dangerous person (Just like the D family).....

But the reason that makes this theory less likely is that Shanks is from the West Sea.....If I am not mistaken, Rouge was from the South Sea and lived there.

2_Rocks
You have probably heard this theory many times....There are not many solid reasons to accept this theory
If it turns out that Xebec is from the West Sea, the probability of the theory being correct increases...About Xebec What made me curious was the color of his eyes, not his hair (I'm likely to be surprised)

3_Other

4_Celestial Dragons
I think this theory is very unlikely to happen....Of course, Shanks may have been rescued by Roger in the God Valley (Like Garp, who raised Ace, Roger accepted Shanks)

what is your opinion?

Last edited: