Speculations Three admirals, three warlords. What is Oda planning?

Not including Buggy (it’s Buggy) and Kuma (he’s a robo slave) there are exactly three Warlords.

There are also three admirals.

Hmmmmmm. Big brain time.

Assuming one admiral gets paired with each warlord, which admiral do you think will go after each warlord.

I think it will be based on counters/match up.

Kizaru is the most experienced and strongest so he’ll get sent after Mihawk.

Fujitora will go after Boa since he’s blind and he can’t get horny.

Ryokugyu will go after Weevil since his plant or time abilities will probably counter a moron like Weevil.

Not including Buggy (it’s Buggy) and Kuma (he’s a robo slave) there are exactly three Warlords.

There are also three admirals.

Hmmmmmm. Big brain time.

Assuming one admiral gets paired with each warlord, which admiral do you think will go after each warlord.

I think it will be based on counters/match up.

Kizaru is the most experienced and strongest so he’ll get sent after Mihawk.

Fujitora will go after Boa since he’s blind and he can’t get horny.

Ryokugyu will go after Weevil since his plant or time abilities will probably counter a moron like Weevil.
well maybe GB will be the one who goes after Boa since he wanted a maiden to feed him :D

Your thread frames it as individual admirals vs warlords. Make better threads if you mean something else, scrub.
No it’s about admirals going after warlords.

But the deciding factor (in terms of who goes where) would be matchups which is why this is in the Power Level section.
Post automatically merged:

this has to be the most logical post in this site. :cheers:
Shiryu and Boa get negged by Fujitora just because he’s blind.

No it’s about admirals going after warlords.

But the deciding factor (in terms of who goes where) would be matchups which is why this is in the Power Level section.
Post automatically merged:

Shiryu and Boa get negged by Fujitora just because he’s blind.
We know nothing about SWG so there is no point in discussing it. Any lone admiral dies to Mihawk.

i agree with your matchups ..... but i still think SSG is more fitting for the former Warlords .

especially the strongest of them who is obviously the Hawk-Eye .