General & Others If ZKK doesn't happen

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm a Zoro fan and warmly hope it occurs.

The odds are pretty high considering how important this arc is for Zoro, Kaido's philosophy of death, Zoro's declarations and what Enma plus the moon prophecy entail. He is taking a break but that doesn't have to be too long and Luffy doesn't seem to be near to defeating Kaido.

I imagine if ZKK doesn't come into existence many fans will likely come to the conclusion that quitting the manga is the ideal choice but most of them probably still won't due their long lasting affections.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ZKK stands for Zorotards keep krying 😎😎

The most funny part will be the hundreds of topics saying Oda dont know how to write his own manga and the amount of copium they will have to use to keep reading the manga lol
You mean like we already have with all the people bitching and moaning about how wano has been lmfao.
It's nailed on kaidos head gonna come off clean

Oda is playing both sides. If all of you are noticing all the details hints that Oda drops about this happening AND not happening. Its pretty obvious by now he knows that people caught on it.

- The set up has already happened everything is set in stone but its missing the hook to catch on the plot itself. But right now its left to dust. I will explain what i mean:-

1- Oda chose to touch on the Zoro stuff in ACT 2 then left it in as a foundation.
2- Oda chose to touch upon on it again when that chapter "the attack that Zoro missed".
3- Later on after chapter 1010 he picked it up again "making characters question who zoro is" AND then quickly took Zoro out of the scene.
4- Just when people started to think the Dragon Zoro is supposed to fight is King. Oda reminded us all by making few characters say after witnessing Momo "I thought there is only 1 Dragon AKA Kaido" and later on Kaido himself said "The world doesn't need 2 Dragons".

So what Oda did here was reminding us again before making Zoro Cut the Magma Dragon. With the same attack that Zoro missed on Kaido but with 3 swords. reminding us that Zoro is capable of Cutting a Dragon.

Now here is the thing. Oda could do whatever he wants without ruining the plotline of Zoro.

1- He already showed Zoro missing the attack on Kaido and TOOK zoro out of the fight with the "Strongest Attack in one piece" AND still made Zoro scar Kaido a feat only Oden was able to do.
2- With Zoro cutting the Magma Dragon that reminded us that Zoro is capable of doing such a feat in a VAGUE way. "Left it up in the air".

This way Oda can drop it without touching upon this plotline again.

OR

Here is why i think Oda is a genius. He left some seeds that can be touched upon later or never :-

1- Moving Zoro off the scene where characters can witness him and continuing his Shimotsuki plotline. This could have ended if Zoro vs King took place infront of everyone in the live floor. But he chose not to.
2- Even after Scarring Kaido a feat only Oden was able to do. The awakening chapter for Zoro. In that Chapter Zoro is impressed by how Oden was able to wield Enma like its a regular blade. Now Zoro is much stronger and reaffirmed his promises to Luffy and Quina to be strongest swordman.

Zoro has beaten King but what will this current Zoro that "might" have ascended to Oden's level. Be able to do against a real Dragon. OR will he just end it there trusting in Luffy like every arc.

I hope this might ease it for some people. Trust in Oda's writing "sometimes lol pell pound" don't be blinded by agendas. Enjoy the story read it again there is so much here so much but if you are not reading with a clear mind you won't see it.

I'm a Zoro fan and warmly hope it occurs.

The odds are pretty high considering how important this arc is for Zoro, Kaido's philosophy of death, Zoro's declarations and what Enma plus the moon prophecy entail. He is taking a break but that doesn't have to be too long and Luffy doesn't seem to be near to defeating Kaido.

I imagine if ZKK doesn't come into existence many fans will likely come to the conclusion that quitting the manga is the ideal choice but most of them probably still won't due their long lasting affections.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

If it doesn't happen then I hope Oda has something elaborate planned to take advantage of everything he's put on the table. There are a lot of answers that aren't provided by just punching Kaido so hard that he just flies away, or whatever it is that people are assuming will happen.