Chapter Discussion Who's going to help Izo?

Izo is going up against 2 CP-0 members while seriously injured.If anything, I think it's safe to assume that he doesn't really stand a chance in an 1 v 2 in this state.
So, who do you guys think will help him - if anyone? I don't really know who is supposed to be near them at this point, but my guesses are either Franky, Marco (a bit too strong for them but still a comrade) or Brook.
Brook hasn't really done much in the arc, especially fighting wise and it's weird since the 2 other mid trio members took 2 Tobi Roppos down, so I think it would be nice for Brook to show his strength too.

Izo is going up against 2 CP-0 members while seriously injured.If anything, I think it's safe to assume that he doesn't really stand a chance in an 1 v 2 in this state.
So, who do you guys think will help him - if anyone? I don't really know who is supposed to be near them at this point, but my guesses are either Franky, Marco (a bit too strong for them but still a comrade) or Brook.
Brook hasn't really done much in the arc, especially fighting wise and it's weird since the 2 other mid trio members took 2 Tobi Roppos down, so I think it would be nice for Brook to show his strength too.
The only one that is pretty much fresh is Brook indeed. But still i dont think its enough if it is just Brook and wounded Izo vs the CP0. I secretly hope that at least Beppo will do some real actions here so maybe he will tag along but my expectations is low.

None. Izo will go down to further hype CP0.

denjiro will help izo. Denjiro already cut Orochi head so I dont see anyone helping out Hyiori vs Orochi that is her revenge.

Marco will go to Zoro. Oda split him from Izo. for a moment I though he will go for the fire demon but that Yamato second fight so no I see Marco way more usefull for Zoro.

Franky is running to the opposite way to find Zoro. He need to go south instead of north because the main exit is south and franky is still inside the dome.

So, where do you think he will end up.

well as you can see he is around the 2 floor (right side of the skull). Now we have no idea on which side he is running.
The first intention of Franky was to meat everyone in the dome where Chopper is and were Big Mom is fighting.
It look like that changed but for franky to go to Zoro it will take a long way,
The only way that I can see franky reaching fast Zoro is if he destroy the main wall so that he can go outside. If that doesnt happen then Oda is just waisting time with franky.
What role could he still have for the ending? I dont see him having an other fight but I think Oda will use him to elaborate some evacuation for all the people that can't leave onigashima on their own. He will build something for that.
Jimbe said that if the fire continues it will take many samurai life and that is a shame even worst than die in a fight. So something need to happen. I see a team effort for the strawhat like in Zou to safe as many samurai as possible to leave Onigashima.

Marco in the other hand is way more useful for Zoro (franky cant help him). look if Zoro is having an imaginary fight with his one soul but at the same time is having the same effect than in thriller bark were he lost liters of blood then Marco would be a good solution to restore Zoro body with his phonix df power (he can heal zoro wound and boost Zoro energy)

I don't think they will fight this earlier. Oda will make more run plot things. Izou will run after them and they will ignore him until he catches them probably with someone on his side. But yeah, I don't think Izou can do much against CP-0.