Will Momo Recreate Odens Moment

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • In A Different Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Picture this: Luffy vs Kaido is at its climax, Raizo vs Fukurukuji is as "heated" as ever... and Wano is nearing it's end. As Kaido begins to lose both the battle and his strength, his ability to hold Wano in the air starts to dissipate. While the majority of the remaining people are ditching Wano and the other fighting is stopping for evacuation, we see that the looming threat is Onigashima falling onto the Flower Capital.

At this point, the mist no longer hides Onigashima from the Flower Capital residents, as they continue to drink and celebrate the occasion a much more serious reality is coming true. The citizens become aware of the situation and begin to panic, while this is happening Momonuske has realized that regardless of what happens on the rooftop, Onigashima will crash into and destroy the capital killing everyone below.

This begins... Momonuskes "Legendary Hour", as Onigashima falls closer to the ground Momonuske catches it, saving thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people (idk the population). Momonuske is now the only thing separating Onigashima from destroying the Kozuki legacy and more importantly a majority of his citizens. While the rest of the citizens leave, Momo stands tall and holds up the island on his own.

Not only this but also the fight of Kaido and Luffy seen in the sky, their shadows standing hundreds of feet tall with the backdrop of the skies that they are splitting. We see 2 unbelievable moments at once, Momo saving the capital, and Luffy freeing the country. This would be a pretty good way to end Wano so thats my theory (I assume its been said before, but I felt like sharing this)
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: