Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Garps tekkai time to rethink about freedom concept as reality warping mate :amazing:
All I would say is no way Luffy deserves to be a world leader :milaugh:...Let the WG do what they are doing...that is through a system...Oda should have used Dragon more since EOS goal is changing of systems which is more inclined with what Dragon is doing. I would be super disappointed Luffy declares/inspires everyone to be free as PK and now everything in the world is fine. :josad:

All I would say is no way Luffy deserves to be a world leader :milaugh:...Let the WG do what they are doing...that is through a system...Oda should have used Dragon more since EOS goal is changing of systems which is more inclined with what Dragon is doing. I would be super disappointed Luffy declares/inspires everyone to be free as PK and now everything in the world is fine. :josad:
I dont think he will be a world leader at all, his father and vivi etc are way more suitable. He wont be in any structure after toppling BB and Imu, but he's like free to attend to any world government meeting whenever/however he feels like it, to give some unique insight to solving the world's problems etc. Maybe like that? Some Suikoden endgame vibes @Topi Jerami

He uses clouds to fly and lift the island. He creates those clouds.

Luffy is turning the environment into the thing he's made of.
Luffy's DF is a model of the hito hito no mi. Luffy isn't turning the ground into nika, he is giving it the property of rubber. Awakened mythical zoans seem to have awakenings similar to paramecias, while still having zoan aspects.

Like we can be sure kaido is lifting onigashima by awakening as Momo isn't able to create as many clouds as kaido did despite having virtually the same fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.