General & Others Will WG live on even if One Piece ends?

Is WG gonna die out?

• Total voters
I have such a feeling that the forum will die out, once one piece ends. But I am also optimistic that the discussions will live on. Maybe we will have something like boruto for naruto. That would be cool. But I doubt that Oda is going to continue with being a mangaka though. Maybe the concept of WG needs to be changed once one piece ends.

We have like 7-8 years before one piece ends, by that time might site die even before OP ends, who knows
And imo OP definetly gettiny Sequel like boruto either oda is against it or not, Kishimoto was against boruto but they still did it, he just didnt wrote it. Might happen the same thing for OP.
So if the site stays alive in 7-8 years, i think there will be sequel for OP to discuss about

B

Ballel

We have like 7-8 years before one piece ends, by that time might site die even before OP ends, who knows
And imo OP definetly gettiny Sequel like boruto either oda is against it or not, Kishimoto was against boruto but they still did it, he just didnt wrote it. Might happen the same thing for OP.
So if the site stays alive in 7-8 years, i think there will be sequel for OP to discuss about
then there will be even more complaining
"OP sequel is shit " "i want the og series back, wedding cake >>>> adventures of Puffy"

Vinsmoke Luffy vs Roronoa Chopper :steef: