Powers & Abilities Who has and will awaken their fruits

Who will and who has awakening
Excluding straight up confirmed people like luffy, kid, law, doflamingo, katakuri, and jailer beast

Zoan:
  1. Yamato
  2. Ulti
Paramecia:
  1. Hancock
  2. Magellan
Logia:
  1. Sabo
  2. Smoker

Depends on what is required in order to awaken.

Saw a theory a while back about CoC being necessary, essentially conquering your own fruit. Luffy, Kidd, Katakuri, Doffy are confirmed CoC-users and Law might be/become one as well. In the theory the jailer beasts had forced awakening through Vegapunk.

If CoC is not required then there are quite a few decent DF-users who should be rather close. Crocodile, Ceasar, Cracker and Pica are rather good, so are King and Marco with their partial transformations. Seems logical that lack of CoC is what hinders them from awakening.

Enel might be awakened. The one I would most want to see awakened is Buggy. Like that fanart, imagine him just splitting opponents up or even splitting himself into atoms basically making himself unhittable.

I'm also really curious what the broken powers like Tama, Sugar, Foxy and Mancherry look like awakened. Mancherry could just become an ancient weapon senzu bean machine.

Depends on what is required in order to awaken.

Saw a theory a while back about CoC being necessary, essentially conquering your own fruit. Luffy, Kidd, Katakuri, Doffy are confirmed CoC-users and Law might be/become one as well. In the theory the jailer beasts had forced awakening through Vegapunk.

If CoC is not required then there are quite a few decent DF-users who should be rather close. Crocodile, Ceasar, Cracker and Pica are rather good, so are King and Marco with their partial transformations. Seems logical that lack of CoC is what hinders them from awakening.

Enel might be awakened. The one I would most want to see awakened is Buggy. Like that fanart, imagine him just splitting opponents up or even splitting himself into atoms basically making himself unhittable.

I'm also really curious what the broken powers like Tama, Sugar, Foxy and Mancherry look like awakened. Mancherry could just become an ancient weapon senzu bean machine.
I have a hard time believing Law has CoC tbh.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
BB and most of his crew for sure, Oda will have to raise the stakes for the final battle

Kaido said that when your mind and body can finally harness the potential of your ability, it's awakening

Based on that, I think Chopper has already awakened everytime he goes monster point, or to be precise, he forced himself to awaken his df with rumble balls, but since both his mind and body couldn't yet able to harness his ability, he went mad (pre TS and when Frankie's souls is inside him) and his lost his life force (both pre and post TS)

same case with Black Maria I guess, since she's able to breath fire and throw webs from her hands, which is really weird since spider throw webs from their ass and breath fire and we knew that she used drugs to alter her form like Chopper did, but I'm not really sure about her thou

Other than them, King, Queen and Sasaki I think also already awaken their DF with their "this is how this dinosaur hunt in their past" speech
Perhaps since they can do that weird shit after awakening their DF, they think that's how dinosaurs body works

I think both Sakazuki and Kuzan also awakened their devil fruit, which made Punk Hazard terrain change completely in their battle

Kaido, his new giant flaming dragon form which double his size and covered him in magma like substance, is also his form of awakening, I think

Other than those people, I'm not really sure, Marco, Borsalino, Sengoku, Teach?
Or Jack??
Needs to see more of them to assume things, I guess

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Most likely Sentom.... ah nevermind.

I think Smoker is up there, imho a weaker Haki user but a much much stronger devil-fruit user.
Same goes to Buggy for the memes.

Admirals will mostly awaken at the end.

And from the BBP we have Devon, Shiryuu and Teach himself, they will awaken probably.

On the SHPs side...Chopper? He probably awakened artificially via Rumble Balls, but maybe he will elevate this form naturally in the end.

And then there is Robin oh boi...no clue what Goda has up on his sleeves for her.