Break Week Why is Queen nowhere to be seen in Kaido flashback?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Oda wants to give a bit more panels time to Kaido and King since they wouldn't appear again after this arc. While Queen will have his own mini-arc in Vegapunk story. Win win for me.:pepebusi:

But but they were standing together :josad:
:choppawhat:are you guys this desperate?
Queen joined years later and Oda paired them

Queen was relevant in the current timeline
He was the Main player of Udon and Live floor
King was irrelevant till he fought Zoro.

Queen not being shown in flashbacks =/= irrelevant or weakee than King

When it comes to strength : King and Queen are near equals
Blame Oda
Post automatically merged:

Yh just like Linlin took almighty Smoothie with her to Wano and left scrubs like Katakuri & Cracker at home 😂. I don’t think anyone is contesting King being the strongest calamity or Kaido’s right-hand man except for maybe a very small minority even amongst Sanji fans but this has always been a stupid argument and I mean that in the most polite way possible.

On the topic at hand, Queen is not in Kaido’s flashback coz he joined much later than King did. He prolly joined btw the time Higurashi proposed a deal to Kaido & Kaido attacked Wano.
- Rocks was defeated 38 years ago
- Higurashi proposed a deal to Kaido 28 years ago
- Queen joins Kaido? (Apparently MADS was active 24+ years ago)
- Kaido invaded Wano about 26 years ago

Kaido does seem much closer to King. Both have been together for ages so it makes sense that he’s Kaido’s right-hand (even without including his strength). However, I don’t really get why this is supposed to be a slight on Queen strength wise or relevance-wise 💀. Queen has his own unique back story with MADS (i.e. a pretty significant group in OP).
These guys are somehow
Oda just needed a number, even king did nothing in flashback... Feels like oda just did not want Kaido to talking with himself..
King always does nothing except talk or struggle to handle weaklings

Imagine using this flashback to state King> Queen

Because Kaido values King for his combat prowess, whereas he keeps Queen around mainly for his science
A scientist is of no use in a war such as the war of the best, even if Queen is strong thanks to his DF and his science modifications, he's incompetent and is at his best in his labotary
King on the other hand, is much more combat capable, he's also far stronger than Queen too, he's the perfect person to bring to a war, specifically, as a right hand man

Queen had more important business to handle during that flashback; if I remember correctly, that scene with Kaido and King happened right after Chris Rock made fun of Black Maria’s spider body at the Oscars, so Queen had to make sure he “keeps [the Tobi Roppo] name out [his] mouth”.
True he made fun of her aracnopecia. Queen had no choice

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
True he made fun of her aracnopecia. Queen had no choice
“That’s one Spider-Verse I do NOT wanna get into!! No wonder Oden didn’t wanna find his way home, if THAT was waiting for him!!”
*several audience members physically restrain a visibly furious Hiyori from also charging the stage*

I thought he's supposed to be equal to king :choppawhat:
Is queen only allowed to hang out with the gifters and pleasures?
@Boiroy @The White Crane @Lor D. Coast @Roronoa-sama
Because he is so much relevant than King and than even Kaido, that he doesn't even need to appear

That's why Queen has zero flashbacks with Kaido while King and Kaido share three flashbacks together

Or, Queen does have these flashbacks, it's just that he was Invisible, and therefore Oda made those pages invisible as well

That's the kind of answers you could expect by the typical Sanji biased fans
They believe that the Earth is flat, after all