Powers & Abilities Give each strawhat 3 devil fruit

Give each strawhat a devil fruit of each type zoan, paramecia, and logia
  1. The fruits you give them don't have to be canon
  2. For the strawhats that already have devil fruits just choose the other 2
  3. According to the last sbs jinbe's voice actor thinks jinbe should have a bird zoan so pick which
  4. Also these

Luffy
  • Zoan - human fruit model nika
  • Paramecia - munch fruit
  • Logia - flame fruit
Zoro but his swords instead
  • Zoan - enma - fish fruit model dragon
  • Paramecia -
  • Logia -
Nami
  • Zoan -
  • Paramecia -
  • Logia - rumble fruit
Usopp
  • Zoan -
  • Paramecia - pocket fruit
  • Logia -
Sanji
  • Zoan -
  • Paramecia - swim fruit
  • Logia -
Chopper
  • Zoan - human fruit
  • Paramecia -
  • Logia -
Robin
  • Zoan -
  • Paramecia - flower fruit
  • Logia -
Franky
  • Zoan - dragon fruit model triceratops
  • Paramecia - arms fruit
  • Logia - glint fruit maybe
Brook
  • Zoan -
  • Paramecia - revive fruit
  • Logia -
Jinbe
  • Zoan - bird fruit model - idk pelican lol
  • Paramecia -
  • Logia -

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Fantastic idea for a thread, love it! This is going to be very fun to do and also to see other's suggestions!

Luffy

• Zoan - monkey monkey/ape ape no mi - model hanuman or wukong

• Paramecia -barbecue/grill fruit or meat meat fruit. Inflation or balloon fruit alternatively.

• Logia - Amber/Resin? I'd love for him to have the Water fruit to truly be OP and be a water bender though too.

Zoro
  • Zoan - enma - fish fruit model dragon (for one of his swords, maybe Enma or especially Ame for the irony if he gets/keeps them. I don't think he will get Ame nor even keep Enma but we'll see). Also alternatively Hito Hito no mi model Enma Mythical type lmfaooo.

• Paramecia - Compass compass no mi. Seriously though, something to help with his lack of air mobility, maybe something as simple as a jump jump fruit or ironically a stairs fruit, although I dont think Zoro would ever use a stair fruit willingly LMAO. I have joked about a sword fruit, that would function like Byakuyas bankai or something, where he summoned tons of swords and I think Erza in Fairy Tail does something similar too?

• Logia - Moss moss fruit
    https://onepiecefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Mosu_Mosu_no_Mi
    I'd love for him to get the wind logia though alternatively. I believe Zoro is wind themed and it would help his air mobility weaknesses too.

I kinda want to see him get Kizarus DF and create "light sabres" (play on saber swords and lightsabers ofc)

Nami
  • Zoan - Yuki Onna or some kind of weather witch Zoan or a cat zoan (cat burglar). Or some kind of ancient zoan to help with her lack of durability/being fragile and help her be much stronger too.

• Paramecia - Weather or map fruit or even a money related fruit lmao. I feel a plant/nature fruit might suit her too. Maybe the literal fruit fruit like some including me believed Compote would have? Could be weaponised fruit like in the Worms and Donkey K ong 64 games like banana bombs, orange grenades, coconut cannon shots or w/e.

If God forbid Perona "actually died and thus became a ghost ironically" or worse didn't even exist, then Nami should get her fruit imo.

I also wouldn't mind her getting BM's fruit tbh.

• Logia - Wind (Predictable choices I know but sticking with the weather themes. I kinda want her to get Bellamys spring fruit and bounce around literally, compliment Luffys DF and for the hilarious and thus fanservice reasons too)

Nami didn't want to lose her ability to swim so a Zoan for her would probs best as Zoans can be fused with items, but if Logias or Paramecias could be fused with objects too somehow, I'd give one to her clima tact.

Ink Logia could be a nice alternative too or paper even? There was a paper logia in the GBA game as the main villain.
Usopp
  • Zoan - Kabuto, preferably for his weapon or some kind of ancient zoan to help him being more durable and physically stronger by far. I really wanted him to get a Tengu Zoan or some kind of bird one at least, maybe an Owl? 360 vision for sniping?

• Paramecia - Mushroom fruit, I'd like him to create mushrooms to knock people out with like sleeping gas, maybe even poison if absolutely necessary or some kind of temporary paralysis but sleep is best ofc. Create giant mushrooms that he could perch on to snipe from, use them as trampolines and thus bouncy cushions/supports and even potential cover.

• I thought of something to support his aiming, whether to help with range/vision or even locking onto targets but that would be diminishing his genuine talent, skill and hard work. I did toy with an X-Ray vision fruit for Van Auger though, which Usopp could get instead? A sort of ghost fruit that lets him shoot bullets through walls and even other people and detontate them at will on the right target? An explosive themed fruit like Mr 5 would be dope as fuck on Usopp too.

Maybe inflation or balloon fruit alternatively?

I also think the Gura fruit could be AMAZING on him especially if he can imbue his shots with the quakes and have them impact his opponents with quakes then!

• Logia - Earth Logia would be pretty swell/fitting on him I think. Would help him with tanking too. I did think of Oil would work for his fire shots and slowing/disabling opponents or maybe a grass logia somehow? I feel his plant powers post TS could have been a nature/plant logia or paramecia too.

Sanji

• Zoan - *Looks up the horniest animal to exist* Bonobo Zoan I guess? LMAO! I have joked with something kick related for him like a flamingo ironically or kangaroo or even rabbits as they are so horny too! A mythical fire bird Zoan would be pretty neat too though, to go with certain "leaks" hahahaha!

• Oda has associated Sanji with goats and they are associated with the devil too, so that could work somehow too? Baphomet Mythical Zoan? I was thinking of some kind of Fallen Angel Mythical Zoan for him or even actual Lucifer tbh. Or at least a "literal devil" fruit, demon or angel?

• Or even a swan for "ugly duckling" reference and "Black Swan"? Also Bon Clay? Hahahaha! Maybe even Ifrit Mythical Zoan to really go meta?

• Paramecia - Maybe Streusens cook fruit. Something to help with providing food and avoiding starvation like his DF? I did think of Ovens DF but its similar to Diable and thus Ifrit ofc. I also would love to see him with the Diamond fruit though tbh. I'm also happy for him to get the Suke Suke no mi as @Best_Biscuits_5 suggested.

• Logia - I would have said the Mera Mera but that seems kinda redundant. Maybe Enel's actually or once again the wind or earth fruits could be dope potentially. If Plasma is possible that would be perfect even? Energy logia would be great too.

Chopper

• Zoan - human fruit (Imo Chopper has an unrevealed model type of his DF for some weird reason, so I'm gonna bet he should be a Yeti/Abominable Snowman or as someone brilliantly suggested, a Wendigo Zoan. Wendigo seems like the actual DF his is meant to be.).

• Chopper's Monster Point form strongly resembles the Wendigo, a man-eating monster from Algonquin folklore. Depending on the portrayal, they are towering creatures covered in hair with a large mouth and antlers, that always appear gaunt and emaciated no matter how much they gorge themselves. They are strongly associated with winter and coldness, and even their heart is made of ice in some cases.
Wendigos are from Canadian Mythology or so, from Native Canadians I think and Oda said Chopper is Canadian too...

• Paramecia - Something medical related. Potion potion fruit to help him come up with cures and thus have better knowledge of the ingredients and thus treatments to create and use? I think it was the wrong type of a mushroom, a poisonous one that led to Hiriluks death too? I was gonna suggest the mushroom fruit ironically lol. I'd like the Diamond fruit otherwise again or maybe even a tree fruit or sakura blossom? Something like Byakuyas Zanpakutou and Vistas Flower Sword style? Hahaha! "Chopper use Razor Leaf!"
:emohiyo::chopoff::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

• Logia - If flowers can be a logia or a nature/plant themed one? Could also work for a paramecia choice ofc. Maybe Kuzans DF if he didnt have it already ofc or Monets to fit with his winter themes?

Robin
  • Zoan - Ironically the Asura Mythical Zoan or Laksmi or something?

https://pmrsc.com/one-piece-nico-robins-devil-fruit-is-hito-hito/

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-could-nico-robin-also-mythical-human-human-fruit

Maybe a literal devil fruit given her new demonio form too?

Kali is possible too:

• Paramecia - I love her flower fruit and how she uses it but imo it should be a mythical zoan of Vishnu or someone similar. Her fruit has felt more like a duplicate/clone fruit though. Or body part/limb fruit but I know she can replicate literally any body part at all as Oda said himself too.

• Logia - Silk logia if possible otherwise make it a paramecia. Assuming they cant have more than 1 DF at a time, its a tough choice for Robin too as her fighting style revolves entirely around her DF. If Silk is not doable, then maybe Ash logia, to make her like Matsumoto too? It may suit her?:

Franky

• Zoan - dragon fruit model triceratops - Keeping this as I agree entirely, I was gonna make Franky be like Sasaki somehow, it fits perfectly! I keep forgetting ancient Zoans as options here too...

I have toyed with an Armadillo zoan for Franky to make him like that boss from DK64:

I was meant to suggest it for Sanji but a fruit based around momentum if not getting the energy logia would be great too! Maybe something like Brynndi Worlds DF for Sanji or Franky?:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi

Alternatively, I'd give him Baby 5s fruit like Oda wants to or the "ammo ammo fruit" or something. Maybe Capones fruit otherwise?
  • Logia - I'd love for metal to be possibly or maybe a mercury logia? Terminator 2 vibes.

I've wanted Franky to meet a Cola logia user or get the cola logia fruit SO BADLY too!

https://wwwdynapaul.fandom.com/wiki/Cola_Cola_no_Mi

Brook

• Zoan - I would LOVE a Charon Zoan for him, I think it would be VERY fitting! or the Grim Reaper ofc! Duh! Maybe a Human zoan to restore his human self alternatively? Something mythical? Oh wait he wouldnt have the revive fruit then so he would have to be alive and thus never died ironically to have a Zoan!? Welp! An undead zoan at that too even more ironically? Hahahaha!

• Paramecia - I'd love him to get Big Moms soul fruit (ironically), maybe Kinemons (which I feel should have been the Kyuubi fruit potentially) or Apoos fruit, a music themed fruit at least.

• Logia - Aokijis for the ice powers or sound logia if possible. I also thought of a hair logia so he could keep his afro safe hahaha. Needs permanent haki infusion on that fro! Afro afro fruit? Mythical Zoan Afro God? I dont even know anymore....

Jinbe

• Zoan - Hmm, I feel Jinbei would rock the fuck out of an ancient zoan, maybe a stegosaurus or something? I'm not well versed on dinosaurs but I'd like something funny for him and thus became part of his gag but also be useful at the same time ideally too. I have joked and wished for a really strong mouse zoan user before or an ant one....

• Paramecia - I think a speed based fruit would be awesome as I think speed might be his issue ofc and maybe mobility on land/outside of water generally ofc. I wouldn't mind him having a fruit based around healing so he can be the medic/healer of the SHs aside from Chopper and provide support that way too, hes got that big caring grandad/father/uncle/patriarchal figure vibe or w/e.

• Logia - Water Logia kappa face. I also joked about the Mera for him. Same with Enel's. Even Kuzans lmfao. Jinbei with Kizarus fruit would be NUTS though or maybe even the Magu Magu, Akainus DF? Swamp fruit might be dope and fitting, its the closest thing to a water fruit I guess? Bayou Jinbei!

Apologies for how long winded, chaotic and messy this is anyway!

Fantastic idea for a thread, love it! This is going to be very fun to do and also to see other's suggestions!

Luffy

• Zoan - monkey monkey/ape ape no mi - model hanuman or wukong

• Paramecia -barbecue/grill fruit or meat meat fruit. Inflation or balloon fruit alternatively.

• Logia - Amber/Resin? I'd love for him to have the Water fruit to truly be OP and be a water bender though too.

Zoro
  • Zoan - enma - fish fruit model dragon (for one of his swords, maybe Enma or especially Ame for the irony if he gets/keeps them. I don't think he will get Ame nor even keep Enma but we'll see). Also alternatively Hito Hito no mi model Enma Mythical type lmfaooo.

• Paramecia - Compass compass no mi. Seriously though, something to help with his lack of air mobility, maybe something as simple as a jump jump fruit or ironically a stairs fruit, although I dont think Zoro would ever use a stair fruit willingly LMAO. I have joked about a sword fruit, that would function like Byakuyas bankai or something, where he summoned tons of swords and I think Erza in Fairy Tail does something similar too?

• Logia - Moss moss fruit
    https://onepiecefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Mosu_Mosu_no_Mi
    I'd love for him to get the wind logia though alternatively. I believe Zoro is wind themed and it would help his air mobility weaknesses too.

I kinda want to see him get Kizarus DF and create "light sabres" (play on saber swords and lightsabers ofc)

Nami
  • Zoan - Yuki Onna or some kind of weather witch Zoan or a cat zoan (cat burglar). Or some kind of ancient zoan to help with her lack of durability/being fragile and help her be much stronger too.

• Paramecia - Weather or map fruit or even a money related fruit lmao. I feel a plant/nature fruit might suit her too. Maybe the literal fruit fruit like some including me believed Compote would have? Could be weaponised fruit like in the Worms and Donkey K ong 64 games like banana bombs, orange grenades, coconut cannon shots or w/e.

If God forbid Perona "actually died and thus became a ghost ironically" or worse didn't even exist, then Nami should get her fruit imo.

I also wouldn't mind her getting BM's fruit tbh.

• Logia - Wind (Predictable choices I know but sticking with the weather themes. I kinda want her to get Bellamys spring fruit and bounce around literally, compliment Luffys DF and for the hilarious and thus fanservice reasons too)

Nami didn't want to lose her ability to swim so a Zoan for her would probs best as Zoans can be fused with items, but if Logias or Paramecias could be fused with objects too somehow, I'd give one to her clima tact.

Ink Logia could be a nice alternative too or paper even? There was a paper logia in the GBA game as the main villain.
Usopp
  • Zoan - Kabuto, preferably for his weapon or some kind of ancient zoan to help him being more durable and physically stronger by far. I really wanted him to get a Tengu Zoan or some kind of bird one at least, maybe an Owl? 360 vision for sniping?

• Paramecia - Mushroom fruit, I'd like him to create mushrooms to knock people out with like sleeping gas, maybe even poison if absolutely necessary or some kind of temporary paralysis but sleep is best ofc. Create giant mushrooms that he could perch on to snipe from, use them as trampolines and thus bouncy cushions/supports and even potential cover.

• I thought of something to support his aiming, whether to help with range/vision or even locking onto targets but that would be diminishing his genuine talent, skill and hard work. I did toy with an X-Ray vision fruit for Van Auger though, which Usopp could get instead? A sort of ghost fruit that lets him shoot bullets through walls and even other people and detontate them at will on the right target? An explosive themed fruit like Mr 5 would be dope as fuck on Usopp too.

Maybe inflation or balloon fruit alternatively?

I also think the Gura fruit could be AMAZING on him especially if he can imbue his shots with the quakes and have them impact his opponents with quakes then!

• Logia - Earth Logia would be pretty swell/fitting on him I think. Would help him with tanking too. I did think of Oil would work for his fire shots and slowing/disabling opponents or maybe a grass logia somehow? I feel his plant powers post TS could have been a nature/plant logia or paramecia too.

Sanji

• Zoan - *Looks up the horniest animal to exist* Bonobo Zoan I guess? LMAO! I have joked with something kick related for him like a flamingo ironically or kangaroo or even rabbits as they are so horny too! A mythical fire bird Zoan would be pretty neat too though, to go with certain "leaks" hahahaha!

• Oda has associated Sanji with goats and they are associated with the devil too, so that could work somehow too? Baphomet Mythical Zoan? I was thinking of some kind of Fallen Angel Mythical Zoan for him or even actual Lucifer tbh. Or at least a "literal devil" fruit, demon or angel?

• Or even a swan for "ugly duckling" reference and "Black Swan"? Also Bon Clay? Hahahaha! Maybe even Ifrit Mythical Zoan to really go meta?

• Paramecia - Maybe Streusens cook fruit. Something to help with providing food and avoiding starvation like his DF? I did think of Ovens DF but its similar to Diable and thus Ifrit ofc. I also would love to see him with the Diamond fruit though tbh. I'm also happy for him to get the Suke Suke no mi as @Best_Biscuits_5 suggested.

• Logia - I would have said the Mera Mera but that seems kinda redundant. Maybe Enel's actually or once again the wind or earth fruits could be dope potentially. If Plasma is possible that would be perfect even? Energy logia would be great too.

Chopper

• Zoan - human fruit (Imo Chopper has an unrevealed model type of his DF for some weird reason, so I'm gonna bet he should be a Yeti/Abominable Snowman or as someone brilliantly suggested, a Wendigo Zoan. Wendigo seems like the actual DF his is meant to be.).

• Chopper's Monster Point form strongly resembles the Wendigo, a man-eating monster from Algonquin folklore. Depending on the portrayal, they are towering creatures covered in hair with a large mouth and antlers, that always appear gaunt and emaciated no matter how much they gorge themselves. They are strongly associated with winter and coldness, and even their heart is made of ice in some cases.
Wendigos are from Canadian Mythology or so, from Native Canadians I think and Oda said Chopper is Canadian too...

• Paramecia - Something medical related. Potion potion fruit to help him come up with cures and thus have better knowledge of the ingredients and thus treatments to create and use? I think it was the wrong type of a mushroom, a poisonous one that led to Hiriluks death too? I was gonna suggest the mushroom fruit ironically lol. I'd like the Diamond fruit otherwise again or maybe even a tree fruit or sakura blossom? Something like Byakuyas Zanpakutou and Vistas Flower Sword style? Hahaha! "Chopper use Razor Leaf!"
:emohiyo::chopoff::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

• Logia - If flowers can be a logia or a nature/plant themed one? Could also work for a paramecia choice ofc. Maybe Kuzans DF if he didnt have it already ofc or Monets to fit with his winter themes?

Robin
  • Zoan - Ironically the Asura Mythical Zoan or Laksmi or something?

https://pmrsc.com/one-piece-nico-robins-devil-fruit-is-hito-hito/

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-could-nico-robin-also-mythical-human-human-fruit

Maybe a literal devil fruit given her new demonio form too?

Kali is possible too:

• Paramecia - I love her flower fruit and how she uses it but imo it should be a mythical zoan of Vishnu or someone similar. Her fruit has felt more like a duplicate/clone fruit though. Or body part/limb fruit but I know she can replicate literally any body part at all as Oda said himself too.

• Logia - Silk logia if possible otherwise make it a paramecia. Assuming they cant have more than 1 DF at a time, its a tough choice for Robin too as her fighting style revolves entirely around her DF. If Silk is not doable, then maybe Ash logia, to make her like Matsumoto too? It may suit her?:

Franky

• Zoan - dragon fruit model triceratops - Keeping this as I agree entirely, I was gonna make Franky be like Sasaki somehow, it fits perfectly! I keep forgetting ancient Zoans as options here too...

I have toyed with an Armadillo zoan for Franky to make him like that boss from DK64:

I was meant to suggest it for Sanji but a fruit based around momentum if not getting the energy logia would be great too! Maybe something like Brynndi Worlds DF for Sanji or Franky?:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi

Alternatively, I'd give him Baby 5s fruit like Oda wants to or the "ammo ammo fruit" or something. Maybe Capones fruit otherwise?
  • Logia - I'd love for metal to be possibly or maybe a mercury logia? Terminator 2 vibes.

I've wanted Franky to meet a Cola logia user or get the cola logia fruit SO BADLY too!

https://wwwdynapaul.fandom.com/wiki/Cola_Cola_no_Mi

Brook

• Zoan - I would LOVE a Charon Zoan for him, I think it would be VERY fitting! or the Grim Reaper ofc! Duh! Maybe a Human zoan to restore his human self alternatively? Something mythical? Oh wait he wouldnt have the revive fruit then so he would have to be alive and thus never died ironically to have a Zoan!? Welp! An undead zoan at that too even more ironically? Hahahaha!

• Paramecia - I'd love him to get Big Moms soul fruit (ironically), maybe Kinemons (which I feel should have been the Kyuubi fruit potentially) or Apoos fruit, a music themed fruit at least.

• Logia - Aokijis for the ice powers or sound logia if possible. I also thought of a hair logia so he could keep his afro safe hahaha. Needs permanent haki infusion on that fro! Afro afro fruit? Mythical Zoan Afro God? I dont even know anymore....

Jinbe

• Zoan - Hmm, I feel Jinbei would rock the fuck out of an ancient zoan, maybe a stegosaurus or something? I'm not well versed on dinosaurs but I'd like something funny for him and thus became part of his gag but also be useful at the same time ideally too. I have joked and wished for a really strong mouse zoan user before or an ant one....

• Paramecia - I think a speed based fruit would be awesome as I think speed might be his issue ofc and maybe mobility on land/outside of water generally ofc. I wouldn't mind him having a fruit based around healing so he can be the medic/healer of the SHs aside from Chopper and provide support that way too, hes got that big caring grandad/father/uncle/patriarchal figure vibe or w/e.

• Logia - Water Logia kappa face. I also joked about the Mera for him. Same with Enel's. Even Kuzans lmfao. Jinbei with Kizarus fruit would be NUTS though or maybe even the Magu Magu, Akainus DF? Swamp fruit might be dope and fitting, its the closest thing to a water fruit I guess? Bayou Jinbei!

Apologies for how long winded, chaotic and messy this is anyway!
Damn you really put alot of effort into it lol thanks
I like the franky ones the most
Franky getting kumas fruit being able to send out even stronger air cannons would be even cooler than now.

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn you really put alot of effort into it lol thanks
I like the franky ones the most
Franky getting kumas fruit being able to send out even stronger air cannons would be even cooler than now.
Ahaha you're very welcome! This really got my passion flowing so to speak! Yeah, Kuma's fruit would be really good for Franky for many reasons, I suspect it might end up with the SHs and his legacy immortalised with Franky and or the Sunny somehow.

I know he has the Revolutionaries and Bonney but he begged Vegapunk to let him defend the Sunny for 2 years at the risk of his own life too. Kuma is the ultimate bro and I think it would be extremely poetic if Franky got his DF then.

Assuming Kuma is dead or will die and his fruit is reborn ofc.

Franky's Coup De Burst moves alone would be immensely enhanced with Kumas DF as you said and he could even potentially enhance the Sunny with it too! That kind of compressive power will have mammoth potential for sure!

Jimbei:

- Poseidon DF: basically Shirahoshi's Poseidon power, to control all Seakings.

---

Brook:

- Soul King DF: Brook' DF and BM's DF merged into one)
- Aokiji's DF: Hie Hie no Mi

---

Robin:

- Succubus DF.

Users with this power gain usually boosted strength, speed, supernatural level of beauty and some magical abilities, especially dealing with illusions and mental manipulation. Physical changes include fangs, claws, pointed tail and wings.

In traditional legends succubi are known to repeatedly would drain men of their life-force through lustful activities to the point of causing poor physical or mental health, even death, while also known to take children to feast upon due to some envy or hatred mostly to mock the gift of life.

---

Franky

- Baby 5's DF: Buki Buki no Mi
- Douglas Bullet's Assimilation DF

---

Chopper:

-Chimera DF: able to grow any limbs of any combination of creatures as his body part

--

Usopp:

- Van Der Decken's Mato Mato no Mi
- Mr.5's Bomu Bomu no Mi

---

Nami:

- Gran Tesoro's gold fruit: self-explanatory
- Alvida's Sube Sube Fruit: Slippery DF
- Water DF, free control of water and sea

---

Sanji:

- Temperature DF: manipulate the temperature of any object nearly without limit

- Martial arts DF: store every knowledge of martial arts in his muscle memory

- Burndy World's Moa Moa no Mi: The DF to increase the size, strength, speed of anything you choose including yourself

---

Zoro:

- Focus DF: The DF to increase your concentration to absolute limit, pay no attention to anything outside any situation you choose (battle, task or anything)

- Demon King DF:

Users possess the traits, attributes and/or abilities of, transform into, or be/is a demon king. A lord of evil spirit, fallen angel or Satanic divinity. Most commonly user retains their general form but with some additions; horns, claws, fangs, and tail are common, as are wings, more fit (muscular and/or larger) body and color change.

Demon King of the highest caliber possess incredible supernatural power, unchallenged dominion over demons and minions, and tremendous supernatural abilities in both domains. On top of their gargantuan personal power, they usually rule over their hellish kingdom and its legions of unholy horrors, making them some of the most dangerous threats to civilized communities and the world at large.

---

Luffy just needs one DF.

Fruit of True Nika: unrestricted version of Nika Fruit.

The ability to break, manipulate, create, rewrite laws of physics by his imagination. Endless happiness of Insanity. Bloating his enemies into balloons that explodes from inside as death sentence. Eating his enemies without remorse or restriction. Transcending the speed of light. Attacks or travels faster than teleportation itself. Grappling against supermassive blackholes and eating them for lunch etc.

Last edited:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
β€Ž
Luffy
  • Paramecia - chop fruit
  • Logia - flame fruit
Zoro but his swords instead
  • Paramecia - wado ichimonji - quake fruit
  • Logia - sandai kitetsu - sand fruit
Nami
  • Zoan - sabertooth tiger fruit
  • Paramecia - love fruit
  • Logia - rumble fruit
Usopp
  • Zoan - nine tailed fox fruit
  • Logia - magma fruit
Sanji
  • Zoan - phoenix fruit
  • Paramecia - swim fruit
  • Logia - light fruit
Chopper
  • Zoan - human fruit
  • Paramecia - Urouges fruit
  • Logia - gas fruit
Robin
  • Zoan - Anaconda fruit
  • Logia - darkness fruit
Franky
  • Zoan - buddha fruit
  • Paramecia - arms fruit
  • Logia - swamp fruit
Brook
  • Zoan - Spinosaurus fruit
  • Logia - smoke fruit
Jinbe
  • Zoan - bird fruit model - albatross or falcon
  • Paramecia - diamond fruit
  • Logia - snow fruit

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Luffy
  • Paramecia - Bara Bara no Mi (Buggys)
  • Logia - Mera Mera no Mi
Zoro
  • Zoan - Dog-Dog Fruit, Model: Okuchi-no-Makami
  • Paramecia - Nui Nui No Mi
  • Logia - Yuki Yuki no Mi
Nami
  • Zoan - Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Saber-Toothed Tiger
  • Paramecia - Mero Mero No Mi
  • Logia - Goro Goro no Mi
Usopp
  • Zoan - Kame Kame No Mi
  • Logia - Pika Pika no Mi
Sanji
  • Zoan - Tori Tori No MI: Phoenix
  • Paramecia - Suke Suke No MI (invisible)
  • Logia - Moku Moku no MI (Smoker)
Chopper
  • Zoan - human fruit
  • Paramecia - OP OP No Mi
  • Logia - Gasu Gasu no Mi
Robin
  • Zoan - Snake-Snake Fruit, Model: Yamata-no-Orochi
  • Logia - Suna Suna no Mi
Franky
  • Zoan - Elephant-Elephant Fruit, Model: Mammoth
  • Paramecia - Jiki Jiki No Mi (Magnet Fruit)
  • Logia - Magu Magu no Mi
Brook
  • Zoan - Uo Uo no MI: Model: Seiryu
  • Logia - Yami Yami no Mi
Jinbe
  • Zoan - bird fruit model albatross
  • Paramecia - Memo Memo no Mi (to heal people from their traumata)
  • Logia - Hie Hie no Mi

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
β€Ž
Luffy
  • Paramecia - chop fruit
  • Logia - flame fruit
Nami
  • Zoan - sabertooth tiger fruit
  • Paramecia - love fruit
  • Logia - rumble fruit

Luffy
  • Paramecia - Bara Bara no Mi (Buggys)
  • Logia - Mera Mera no Mi
Nami
  • Zoan - Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Saber-Toothed Tiger
  • Paramecia - Mero Mero No Mi
  • Logia - Goro Goro no Mi
Word for word, bar for bar

Luffy
  • Paramecia: Rubber-Rubber Fruit (The REAL one)
  • Logia: Candy-Candy Fruit (Gasparde from Movie 4)
Zoro
  • Paramecia: Dice-Dice Fruit (Mr. 1)
  • Zoan: Fish-Fish Fruit; Model: Senryu (Wado) / Cat-Cat Fruit; Model: Byakku (Enma) / Bird-Bird Fruit Model: Suzaku (Kitetsu) / Turtle-Turtle Fruit; Model: Genbu (Zoro himself)
  • Logia: Wind-Wind Fruit
Nami
  • Paramecia: Soul-Soul Fruit (Big Mom)
  • Zoan: Cat-Cat Fruit; Model: Cat
  • Logia: Rumble-Rumble Fruit (Enel)
Usopp
  • Paramecia: Grow-Grow Fruit (Binz from movie Z) or Glare-Glare Fruit (Viola)
  • Zoan: Bug-Bug Fruit; Model: Rhinoceros Beetle (Kabu)
  • Logia: Earth-Earth Fruit
Sanji
  • Paramecia: Through-Through Fruit (Mr. Tanaka from film gold)
  • Zoan: Chameleon Fruit
Chopper
  • Paramencia: Op-Op Fruit (Law)
Franky
  • Paramecia: Castle-Castle Fruit
  • Zoan: Rhino-Rhino Fruit, Model: Rinoceros
  • Logia: Iron-Iron Fruit
Jinbe
  • Paramecia: Swim-Swim Fruit
  • Logia: Water-Water Fruit

1. Luffy
Paramecia: Mochi
Logia: Mera
Zoan: Nika

2. Zoro
Paramecia: Steel or Urouge's fruit
Logia: Ice
Zoan: Kaido's Dragon fruit

3. Nami
Paramecia: Luck Luck fruit
Logia: Lightning or Wind fruit
Zoan: Cat fruits like Leopard or Sabertooth

4. Usopp
Paramecia: Plant or pocket fruit or Viola's DF
Logia: Mud
Zoan: Frog fruit

5. Sanji
Paramecia: Swim or Suke or Streusen's fruit
Logia: Mera, Magma, Lightning, Light are all good.
Zoan: Phoenix fruit (literally perfect for Sanji)

6. Chopper
Paramecia: Ope Ope
Logia: Gas?
Zoan: Human

7. Robin
Paramecia: Viola's fruit or Baby 5's fruit or Pudding's fruit (fits for assassin)
Logia: Ice or Yami
Zoan: Buddha?

8. Franky
Paramecia: Baby 5 fruit or Bullet's fruit
Logia: Pika
Zoan: Leopard

9. Brook
Paramecia: Soul or Apoo's music fruit
Logia: Yami
Zoan: Giraffe?

10.Jinbei
Paramecia: Smoothie's fruit
Logia: Water
Zoan: Seagull

Luffy:
Zoan: Nika Fruit
Paramecia : Chop Fruit
Logia: Flame Fruit

Zoro:
Zoan: Seiryuu Fruit
Paramecia: Dice Fruit
Logia: Dark Fruit

Sanji:
Zoan: Phoenix Fruit
Paramecia: Swim fruit
Logia: Magma Fruit

Nami:
Zoan: Leopard Fruit
Paramecia: Pocket Fruit
Logia: Lightning Fruit

Usopp:
Zoan: Beetle Fruit
Paramecia: Glare Fruit
Logia: Mud Fruit

Chopper:
Zoan: Human
Paramecia: Op Fruit
Logia: Snow Fruit

Robin:
Zoan: Axolotl Fruit (they regrow limbs if I remember correctly)
Paramecia: Flower
Logia: Sand Fruit

Franky:
Zoan: Bison Fruit
Paramecia: Arms Arms fruit
Logia: Light Fruit

Brook:
Zoan: Horse Fruit
Paramecia: Revive Fruit
Logia: Ice Fruit

Jinbe:
Zoan: Falcon Fruit
Paramecia: Urouges Fruit
Logia: water

Luffy
  • Paramecia - Gura
  • Logia - Yami
Zoro but his swords instead:
  • Paramecia - Poison Paramecia sword
  • Logia - Sand Logia sword
Nami
  • Zoan - 9 Tail Fox
  • Paramecia - Heat
  • Logia - rumble fruit
Usopp
  • Zoan - Pteranodon
  • Logia - Smoke
Sanji
  • Zoan - Sabertooth Tiger
  • Paramecia - swim fruit
  • Logia - Magma
Chopper
  • Zoan - human fruit
  • Paramecia - Diamond
  • Logia - Ice
Robin
  • Zoan - Buddha
  • Logia - Fire
Franky
  • Zoan - Triceratops
  • Paramecia - arms fruit
  • Logia - Gas
Brook
  • Zoan - Phoenix
  • Logia - Light
Jinbe
  • Zoan - Bird fruit model Shoebill or Falcon if it has to be from the story already introduced
  • Paramecia - Wring
  • Logia - Swamp

Last edited: