Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Look like there wont be teaser at geekweek. Kinda wierd since they aleeady filmed at least 2 episodes enough for a teaser trailer
Post production is necessary which happens after everything is shot so them doing it half assed for 2 episodes just for some teaser would result in a bad teaser and a negative reaction towards the project. Better thing is to wait till you have enough finished content to make a teaser. That’s how things work in shows and movies. Nobody gets a teaser this early.

S

stealthblack

Post production is necessary which happens after everything is shot so them doing it half assed for 2 episodes just for some teaser would result in a bad teaser and a negative reaction towards the project. Better thing is to wait till you have enough finished content to make a teaser. That’s how things work in shows and movies. Nobody gets a teaser this early.
Black adam got one years before rhe movie rofl. I think even flash got one and ehi knows.when that will release and batman too years ahead.

Like roger at execution platform talking about OP is only trailer you need. I dont need to see axe hand Morgan fighting luffy in the trailer rofl

Black adam got one years before rhe movie rofl. I think even flash got one and ehi knows.when that will release and batman too years ahead.

Like roger at execution platform talking about OP is only trailer you need. I dont need to see axe hand Morgan fighting luffy in the trailer rofl
The DOP for One Piece (at least for episodes 1 and 2) said that the series is gonna release around late 2023 iirc so that still leaves us with around 1.5 years. The point is, pre-production is pending and expecting a teaser this soon isn't viable imo. Nothing weird about it lol. I'll be happy if we get one tho.

B

Ballel

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/qsjf5i
Legit if it’s like this I’ll be pretty excited

:lunazing:
:steef: I think I've read this before.
It's a scene that's not in the manga but from the looks of it, Zoro's personality and his regard for Wado Ichimonji are well highlighted.
I fear that they might turn him into a generic character type tho. I have this fear for all of the Strawhats.
I DO hope they don't replace Zoro's smug and humorous East Blue personality with a generic badass swordsman trope.

:lunazing:
:steef: I think I've read this before.
It's a scene that's not in the manga but from the looks of it, Zoro's personality and his regard for Wado Ichimonji are well highlighted.
I fear that they might turn him into a generic character type tho. I have this fear for all of the Strawhats.
I DO hope they don't replace Zoro's smug and humorous East Blue personality with a generic badass swordsman trope.
'ZORO CUT THE MOTHERFUCKER CLEAN IN HALF' lmaooo