Character Discussion How is Tama a “good guy”

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Get a life

She took their free will. If the effects of her powers wore off but they still retained their memories….you think they’d be happy. Fuck no. She totally has the power of a villain.
Nobody said she is a good guy. But at the same point, you can tell how can Luffy be a good guy, if he uses violence against his enemies, since these are powers of a villian. How can Sanji kick someone? How can Zoro cut someone?

Additionally, you think serving Kaido as a gifter is way more "freedom"? I guess most of them served him as a slave, just out of pure fear.

Nobody said she is a good guy. But at the same point, you can tell how can Luffy be a good guy, if he uses violence against his enemies, since these are powers of a villian. How can Sanji kick someone? How can Zoro cut someone?

Additionally, you think serving Kaido as a gifter is way more "freedom"? I guess most of them served him as a slave, just out of pure fear.
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji arent brainwashing people and taking their minds away from them.

They could literally run away if they dont wanna serve Kaido. Like Kaido would care about a Random gifter running away. They serve Kaido….so they can be protected by him

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji arent brainwashing people and taking their minds away from them.
Thats not what i was talking about. Using violence against someone is a "power of the enemies" too, but it is fine when the heroes do that. Same goes for killing (like the ZKK theory). So, at what point do you say "thats only enemies", specially when the enemies look pretty happy with the results.

Kinda like IT von Madara back then. Is he really "bad" when he tries to bring all people to peace without violence and war?

They could literally run away if they dont wanna serve Kaido. Like Kaido would care about a Random gifter running away. They serve Kaido….so they can be protected by him
Pretty sure their time of life would have ended in the second they decide to do that, way before they reach the plank of the boat.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't see people complaining about Shinsou from MHA like that or other charas with such powers. It's just a technique to defeat your enemies, nothing more. It's not like Tama abuses her powers to create a slave empire or something, so chill guys.
This. She's not just using her powers on literally anyone, she's using it on bad people that fucked up her country

It's a very good point and a big philosophical subject.
Is the ''Law of retaliation'' valid in every case?
If you have been enslaved, does it g8ve you the right to enslave those who did it to you ?
Can it be black or white with no grey are ?
Very intersting and important subject in a planet where we are 8billion.