Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah same, but then one time i checked the mod list and he wasn’t there and i got super confused :suresure:
Tbh I know we knock Kirosh here but, as far as my interactions with him go, he was always level headed and didn't shy away from sharing ideas that might go against the hive mind

Tho it's been a while since I interacted with him and I wouldn't know how he acts in threads now

G

Gorosei Informer

r/One Piece really has one mod only??
They have a whole team but they make or "just let" Kirosh do everything from what I've seen. Ever since Kirosh got promoted and "mod privilege", they've become a one mod army.

I've never seen other mods do anything after Kirosh got promoted. Kirosh has even "joked" they do everything there, they're the only "active mod".

:kobeha::joker:

They have a whole team but they make or "just let" Kirosh do everything from what I've seen. Ever since Kirosh got promoted and "mod privilege", they've become a one mod army.

I've never seen other mods do anything after Kirosh got promoted. Kirosh has even "joked" they do everything there, they're the only "active mod".

:kobeha::joker:
So they just chill while that no-lifer is running wild, I see

Status
Not open for further replies.