Questions & Mysteries Robin doesn’t know what Uranus is and where it is

Hi everyone this is a theory of how you are supposed to find out about the true story and why robin doesn’t know about Uranus.

Here we go. First I want to remind everyone where Robin found out about pluton and Poseidon and where the weapons are.

Pluton: she found out about pluton on Alabasta and the poneglyph showed that the Weapon is to be found in Wano. Now we know Pluton was made in Water7 and is a battleship. Since it is in Wano we know that it got transported or sailed there and hidden. We also know that Wano used to be an open country. I believe that Wano got closed to make it even harder to find Pluton. There are some theories that it’s Momo and Zunesha. But I disagree! The blueprints of Pluton were kept save and given from master carpenter to disciple for many years. How could carpenters make another Zunesha? And also the ship needs someone that can read the ancient language to activate it and not someone who can talk to Zunesha.

Poseidon: Robin found out about Poseidon on skypia. The PG showed it is on Fisheman island and what it is. I’m not gonna go into Poseidon as we all know what it is. But why is it important where she found out? Because Skypia used to be Jaya 800 years ago and is the next island after Alabasta.

Uranus: that brings us here to where I speculate why robin doesn’t know where and what Uranus is. The PG that tells you about Uranus is on the Island after Jaya(skypia) as you are meant to find out about the 3 weapons island after island. But since skypia got blown up and when you fall down you can not choose where you land. You do not get to the next island. Also after Half of Jaya(skypia) got blown into the sky, the log pose does not log onto the same magnetic field as when you are on Jaya but instead a different one. So in conclusion one is supposed to find out about Pluton, Poseidon and than Uranus. But the change of Jaya makes it so that you either go to skypia and find out about Poseidon or you continue from Jaya and find out about Uranus.
Below you’ll find a map of the journey the Strawhats have taken so far. Sorry it’s in German couldn’t don’t it in English

My point is that when you enter the Grand line you can chose one of 7 roads and each must have poneglyphs but only one teaches you about the 3 ancient weapons and the others give indications where to find those PGs. On onee of those poneglyphs Robin found out about the 3 weapons and their names but not what they are and where to find them. The New world is different. Since you do not travel anymore from island to island but have a choice of 3 islands, it is much more difficult to place the PGs so that someone can just find one after the other one. So you just travel all over it until you have found all 4 RPG.

I believe this is the reason why Roger restarted the grand line once Oden was part of his crew. He needed to take the right road and learn about the weapons and some of the true history before going to Laugh tale where the true history is. So the strawhats will probably have to sail back and forth the Grand line to find everything out. But they might just do that of panel and get copies of PGs.

As for what Uranus is and where it is?
I have no idea! :myman:

byeeeee

Hi everyone this is a theory of how you are supposed to find out about the true story and why robin doesn’t know about Uranus.

Here we go. First I want to remind everyone where Robin found out about pluton and Poseidon and where the weapons are.

Pluton: she found out about pluton on Alabasta and the poneglyph showed that the Weapon is to be found in Wano. Now we know Pluton was made in Water7 and is a battleship. Since it is in Wano we know that it got transported or sailed there and hidden. We also know that Wano used to be an open country. I believe that Wano got closed to make it even harder to find Pluton. There are some theories that it’s Momo and Zunesha. But I disagree! The blueprints of Pluton were kept save and given from master carpenter to disciple for many years. How could carpenters make another Zunesha? And also the ship needs someone that can read the ancient language to activate it and not someone who can talk to Zunesha.

Poseidon: Robin found out about Poseidon on skypia. The PG showed it is on Fisheman island and what it is. I’m not gonna go into Poseidon as we all know what it is. But why is it important where she found out? Because Skypia used to be Jaya 800 years ago and is the next island after Alabasta.

Uranus: that brings us here to where I speculate why robin doesn’t know where and what Uranus is. The PG that tells you about Uranus is on the Island after Jaya(skypia) as you are meant to find out about the 3 weapons island after island. But since skypia got blown up and when you fall down you can not choose where you land. You do not get to the next island. Also after Half of Jaya(skypia) got blown into the sky, the log pose does not log onto the same magnetic field as when you are on Jaya but instead a different one. So in conclusion one is supposed to find out about Pluton, Poseidon and than Uranus. But the change of Jaya makes it so that you either go to skypia and find out about Poseidon or you continue from Jaya and find out about Uranus.
Below you’ll find a map of the journey the Strawhats have taken so far. Sorry it’s in German couldn’t don’t it in English

My point is that when you enter the Grand line you can chose one of 7 roads and each must have poneglyphs but only one teaches you about the 3 ancient weapons and the others give indications where to find those PGs. On onee of those poneglyphs Robin found out about the 3 weapons and their names but not what they are and where to find them. The New world is different. Since you do not travel anymore from island to island but have a choice of 3 islands, it is much more difficult to place the PGs so that someone can just find one after the other one. So you just travel all over it until you have found all 4 RPG.

I believe this is the reason why Roger restarted the grand line once Oden was part of his crew. He needed to take the right road and learn about the weapons and some of the true history before going to Laugh tale where the true history is. So the strawhats will probably have to sail back and forth the Grand line to find everything out. But they might just do that of panel and get copies of PGs.

byeeeee
I also have a theory about this. My theory goes that Uranus is a weapon that “creates” something and of course related to the sky theme. In my opinion, ancient weapons are also based on Hinduism Trimurti:

Brahma: Creator
Wisnu: Preserver
Shiva: Destroyer

Pluton is Shiva, as it’s truly weapon of mass destruction; whereas it’s also based on underworld god: Hades or Pluto.

Poseidon is Wisnu, as preserver, Shirahoshi can communicate & control Sea Kings on her will; pretty much like Wisnu who preserve life.

so based on my theory, Uranus is Brahma, or creator. It may be possible that Uranus may create something that helps to go to Laugh Tale; and it is,

3 ancient weapons are coincidentally based on Sailor Moon’s outer senshi: Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto. They have talismans that if awakened, may summon the 4th sailor: Sailor Saturn. So I have a crazy theory that awakening 3 ancient weapons may awaken the 4th, secret ancient weapon; Saturn

And another thing is the New World recruits somehow represent each Ancient Weapon: Jinbe represents Poseidon, Yamato represents Pluton. So I guess, maybe, there will be someone who represents Uranus?

That is a completely different perspective than mine. As I do not have much knowledge of Hinduism.
The Sailor moon part is known to me. And I’ve been thinking about that as well.
But something I never understood is Pluton being a battleship. Of course in a world that is made mostly of water it has to be a ship. but Pluton/Hades is the god of the Underworld and riches.
Poseidon is Mermaid and controls seakings, beings that live underwater. That makes sense. But pluton being a ship always confuses me.
That is why I’ve been thinking that Uranus who was the premordial God of the Sky might not have to do that much with the sky.

Also one weapon is a man made Structure.
One is an ability that only a certain individual has. Also Roger said that they were interested in the creator of the weapons. Does that mean Joyboy gave the mermaid princess these powers? Or was it done through sience from the ancient kingdom?
And lastly is Uranus a structure, a person or something completely different?

What if Uranus is basically a Sword ? I mean what is the weapon of choice in Wano ? The land of the Samurai.
Well the three ancient weapons are supposed to have the power to destroy the world. That’s why I never believed the theory that Uranus is in possession of the Five Elderstars and that they use it to remain young or immortal. They are weapons of mass destruction. And the one thing that is said to be able to destroy the world excluding Poseidon and Pluton is the Gura Gura no mi. What if Uranus is in this case Blackbeard?

No chance that Uranus is the One Piece?
There is a chance ofc. But it seems weird to me. You have one poneglyph that explains what Pluto is and where it is. And one for Poseidon. Why 4 for Uranus and why treat one weapon differently when the all have the same power. Destroying the world. Also I don’t think Roger would find a weapon of mass destruction funny.
I think the one piece is something else. I don’t have a clue what it is, to be honest. But I’m starting to think it is way simpler then we all think.

I also have a theory about this. My theory goes that Uranus is a weapon that “creates” something and of course related to the sky theme. In my opinion, ancient weapons are also based on Hinduism Trimurti:

Brahma: Creator
Wisnu: Preserver
Shiva: Destroyer

Pluton is Shiva, as it’s truly weapon of mass destruction; whereas it’s also based on underworld god: Hades or Pluto.

Poseidon is Wisnu, as preserver, Shirahoshi can communicate & control Sea Kings on her will; pretty much like Wisnu who preserve life.

so based on my theory, Uranus is Brahma, or creator. It may be possible that Uranus may create something that helps to go to Laugh Tale; and it is,
I think this is kind of a forced parallel.
If anyone in one piece parallels Vishnu, it is Luffy. Vishnu reincarnates whenever the world is in trouble in order to preserve it. Luffy is effectively an avatar of Nika, as was the first joyboy.

Whatever Uranus is, it is connected to Luffy’s fruit, Oda went to great lengths to retcon Luffy’s fruit, only to have his Chaoskampf spin in Luffy vs Kaidou, Uranus, the personification of the sky is strongly connected to it.

I think this is kind of a forced parallel.
If anyone in one piece parallels Vishnu, it is Luffy. Vishnu reincarnates whenever the world is in trouble in order to preserve it. Luffy is effectively an avatar of Nika, as was the first joyboy.
Well it’s a theory. Everybody is free to feel agree to disagree. I was just linking parallel from Ancient Weapons which are based on Roman/Greek gods with Hindu deities. But for sure Uranus has something to do related with Sky

byeeeee
If you are correct then the shp will go back to the east blue for a while.It would be nostalgic.
Post automatically merged:

Well it’s a theory. Everybody is free to feel agree to disagree. I was just linking parallel from Ancient Weapons which are based on Roman/Greek gods with Hindu deities. But for sure Uranus has something to do related with Sky
Maybe Uranus is on the Moon and Enel will make his comeback with it.