So in this thread, we have:

Kan Saro: the best commander in Seika

Gaku Shou: the second strongest commander in Seika
Jyou Karyuu: the former strongest warrior in Seika

Ji Aga: the current strongest warrior in Seika

Going up against:

Rin Ko: Renpa’s flying spear

Kyou En: one of the Ten Bows and former head of a small state’s military

Gen Pou: Renpa’s teacher, and a mind so great that he could head the entire Zhao military

Kaishibou: the leader of the Four Heavenly Kings

Each side has 100k men to command however they see fit. Terrain is neutral and equal.

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Topi Jerami @MarineHQ62 @Jailer @Patryipe @Dark Admiral @Shanks @dizzy2341 @Yo Tan Wa @Greenbeard @Dragomir @RayanOO etc etc etc

I feel like Renpa’s Army is one, if not, the strongest army that we’ve seen so far. Kaishibou can probably fought toe to toe with Jiaga. Kyouen can beat Jyoukaryuu in a 1v1. Rinko and Genpou definitely beats Gakushou and Kansaro since I don’t think any Seika Generals can beat Genpou in strategy or tactic. And if you includes Renpa vs Shibashou, I favors Renpa for now.

Heavenly Kings for me.
Genpo is a mad tactician and Seika Generals have yet to show how good they are in terms of tactics. Kyou En is a hell of an archer (one of ten bows) and even Renpa praised his assault. Kaishibou can easily match any General interms of brute force. Rinko managed to rip open Ouki's iron wall defense, whereas Seika Generals haven't really participated in any large scale battle for all we know. HK have years of experience in a large scale war.

It's obviously too early to give a definitive judgement but, right now, the Heavenly Kings.

The main issues here are Genpou and Kyouen, they have monstrous portrayals.

Kaishibou is impressive as well, he is their leader, his power is comparable to that of Renpa, he had taken 100 cities himself (and the number 100 has also been associated with GGs at times). Rinko with his battle formation was capable of penetrating Ouki's iron defenses and injure him in the process.

However, Seika's generals have already been impressive. We have already seen battle formations from them, three of them are extremely strong warriors and the fourth is the strongest commander. We'll see what they'll show next, their portrayal can only grow.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Little side note, I very much doubt that that Ji Aga is outright as strong as Shibashou martially, let alone being stronger than him. He'll be close but I think that Shibashou was excluded from that sentence.

Yeah, I'm certain this is not the case lol. Shibashou is 100% the strongest.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Little side note, I very much doubt that that Ji Aga is outright as strong as Shibashou martially, let alone being stronger than him. He'll be close but I think that Shibashou was excluded from that sentence.

Yeah, I'm certain this is not the case lol. Shibashou is 100% the strongest.
So do I lol, I’m just quoting the translation. But I do think the intention is that Shibashou > or = to Jiaga > the rest in terms of martial power.

I’m very impressed with the amount of people who think Kaishibou matches with Jiaga the best lol. I thought WorstGen heavily slept on Kaishibou for no reason.

As for Jiaga, I do think he is probably martially >= Kaishibou, I think Kaishibou = Bananji =< Jiaga, I pretty much think Jiaga will be a new level in terms of martial power among non-GGs. He is hyped as the strongest warrior in an army of madlads, he is not past his prime like Gyou’Un, he is not older like Bananji, he’s just a young, in his prime unit with enormous martial hype.

As for the Seika generals martially, I think all of them are probably ~ Bananji ~ Kaishibou, these guys are martial beasts.

But as for the matchup, yeah of course I favor the Heavenly Kings in a close battle, they are up against 4 very strong and very hyped commanders but the Heavenly Kings for me are the peak of what Generals (non-Great Generals) are capable of.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’m very impressed with the amount of people who think Kaishibou matches with Jiaga the best lol. I thought WorstGen heavily slept on Kaishibou for no reason.
To be honest for someone who was the head the of the H4 Kaishibou had the least focus during Sanyou.
I understand if someone is underestimating Kaishibou.

Gyou Un and now Kansaro have more focus and feats.

You can see with all the answers here : everyone is saying that Genpou is ne Kyou En are thé H4 best asset and most troublesome.

Kaishibou is put aside

To be honest i haven't yet seen enough to make an accurate judgement. I'd probably give the nod to the Seika 4 (and especially if they have Fuhon) but it's close. Heavenly Kings are underrated by some.

To be honest i haven't yet seen enough to make an accurate judgement. I'd probably give the nod to the Seika 4 (and especially if they have Fuhon) but it's close. Heavenly Kings are underrated by some.
Only underrated because of Shin defeating Rinko.

But for me is clearly Heavenly Kings are the strongest.

Rinko manage to damage Ouki and cornered him.

Geppou was Renpa teacher.

Kaishibou is the leader and possibly with Bananji in strenght.

The archer guy was hyped to be a GG level since Ousen wanted him, possibly very close to Renpa out of Rinko obviously.

Only underrated because of Shin defeating Rinko.

But for me is clearly Heavenly Kings are the strongest.

Rinko manage to damage Ouki and cornered him.

Geppou was Renpa teacher.

Kaishibou is the leader and possibly with Bananji in strenght.

The archer guy was hyped to be a GG level since Ousen wanted him, possibly very close to Renpa out of Rinko obviously.
GG level is quite a broad term but whilst i do think Kyouen was brilliant, I don't think he was close to Renpa. Some vague (but still impressive) statements of hype were used to describe him but we heard first hand what Renpa himself thought of Kyouen; Renpa described having his "hands burned" which is great but also a bit limiting, and also Renpa knew he couldn't mess with Ousen.

Still strong of course. I do agree that the HKs are very powerful. The stats suggest that. They'd all be strong enough to be in the Juuko 4, for eg. I.e could be GG's of a lesser state with merit.