Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

He never achieved it. That's why he went into Muken to understand himself better and form a true connection with KS. He literally threw her out like trash the moment he started evolving, ain't no way she letting him achieve bankai.
Bro aizen probably had bankai before hogyoku

The man who masters everything and has one of the best reiatsu manipulation and knowledge doesn't have bankai? I find it extremely unlikely

Also aizen fused with his zanpakuto during hogyoku transformation and later also become one with it. I will say aizen has a pretty strong bond

Bro aizen probably had bankai before hogyoku

The man who masters everything and has one of the best reiatsu manipulation and knowledge doesn't have bankai? I find it extremely unlikely

Also aizen fused with his zanpakuto during hogyoku transformation and later also become one with it. I will say aizen has a pretty strong bond
The man who mastered everything, but Bankai. I mean achieving your bankai is forming the deepest connection with your zanpakutou which I don't think Aizen has done. That's why he faked his bankai with his broken ass shikai. I don't find it as unlikely.

Aizen fusing with his zanpakutou due to the hogyoku doesn't mean he formed a bond with KS. That's just him fusing with the sword, he never did any inner self reflection like we see from Ichigo, Renji, or Shuhei. He only started doing that when he was alone in the Muken, but then again this is just my opinion. We really don't know.

The man who mastered everything, but Bankai. I mean achieving your bankai is forming the deepest connection with your zanpakutou which I don't think Aizen has done. That's why he faked his bankai with his broken ass shikai. I don't find it as unlikely.

Aizen fusing with his zanpakutou due to the hogyoku doesn't mean he formed a bond with KS. That's just him fusing with the sword, he never did any inner self reflection like we see from Ichigo, Renji, or Shuhei. He only started doing that when he was alone in the Muken, but then again this is just my opinion. We really don't know.
I don't think Aizen fusing with his zanpakutou has anything to do with hogyoku at least fusing with his hand and he says that it is the final form of zanpakuto

Aizen not having a strong bond with zanopakuto is also baseless and headcanon. But I see where you are coming from.