One Piece Episode 1026 - The Supernovas Strike Back! The Mission to Tear Apart the Emperors

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
Ragnarok was good? It was still very clear, and the scene still had a ton of depth and scale to it. I'd argue even more so than the manga.
Dude , are u crazy or something. Or you dont know what you are saying. fIRSTLY , We did not see anything from color shit. Who prepared shit. Secondly , advanced coc should be one second instant. Just shit square shit animation.

Good episode. Maybe my only complain is that Toei made Zoro look as if Hakai didn't happen, like he just got a normal wound. This episode should have happened before Hakai in my opinion

BTW I love that you can hear Awakened Luffy's performance from 19:53 tho the scene was too dragon ball for me

Jesus, this was made for the lowest common denominator- glue sniffers/ Zoro spics/ dbz fans/ children that get boners looking at flashy colors

Wano anime is worse than even Dressrosa anime. At least with Dressrosa, they didn't ruin the core of the series.
Wano literally just made this series dbz and changed the events of the manga just so they could please the most braindead viewers
:kuzanope:

Jesus, this was made for the lowest common denominator- glue sniffers/ Zoro spics/ dbz fans/ children that get boners looking at flashy colors

Wano anime is worse than even Dressrosa anime. At least with Dressrosa, they didn't ruin the core of the series.
Wano literally just made this series dbz and changed the events of the manga just so they could please the most braindead viewers
:kuzanope:
See ya next week

except I haven't watched an anime episode since pre timeskip

All I saw was 2 gifs of this episode fighting and it was one of the most disgusting shits I've seen in all of anime and made me lose braincells just by watching it

I guess it was made for you

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People complaining about Zoro I get the cliff cutting scene was kinda cringe because in that moment he was supposed to be holding off prometheus and it makes Law's takt damn near useless but Luffy by far got wanked to high heavens this episode, he looked like he was damn near ready to split the sky with Hybrid Kaidou already. Big Mom also actually looks strong for once, she was useless in the manga. Luffy and Big Mom ate the most this ep.

My biggest issue with this ep is it downplays Zoro's endurance feat, it's like hakai never happened (especially during the filler scene) he looked like he was in a much more dire state in the manga, to the point where everything he did was that much more impressive. They definitely didn't do a good job highlighting that.

Dude , are u crazy or something. Or you dont know what you are saying. fIRSTLY , We did not see anything from color shit. Who prepared shit. Secondly , advanced coc should be one second instant. Just shit square shit animation.
The debris animation was used well here to create depth to the image by creating a more obvious foreground, middle ground and background to the scene.
Every shounen takes influence from DB in some way, that doesnt mean you should copy and paste their style of fighting and take all of one piece's uniqueness from it, and the latter is your opinion, because to me DB action is mostly boring
One Piece does not have any uniqueness in its action choreography sadly. Its more dependent on its story and the uniqueness of abilities than choreoography,

DB action is boring because there isn't any story to it. The actual choreography and flow of fights is just much better in DB than it is in One Piece. DB fights have a stronger sense of motion and dynamism that One Piece fights, especially in manga comparisons, doesn't really possess.

except I haven't watched an anime episode since pre timeskip

All I saw was 2 gifs of this episode fighting and it was one of the most disgusting shits I've seen in all of anime and made me lose braincells just by watching it

I guess it was made for you
Yea sure like I didn't see you in other episodes threads lol I'm pretty sure you goin say "I just watch the clips" it still Watching and it got you so curious you here so :kayneshrug: