Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O fuck it's the end of Act 3???
That means there might be in-between shit going on like the other acts...
Which may mean another small timeskip when we get back to the Straw Hats
Which might mean no chain moment for Ol' Yamato
Maybe not even a stowaway moment for Carrot
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Was Yamato not joining the tragedy of Act 3?
:chopoff:
No in between plot because Wano arc has already ended, Wano has 3 Acts confirmed.

I

Indigo

O fuck it's the end of Act 3???
That means there might be in-between shit going on like the other acts...
Which may mean another small timeskip when we get back to the Straw Hats
Which might mean no chain moment for Ol' Yamato
Maybe not even a stowaway moment for Carrot
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Was Yamato not joining the tragedy of Act 3?
:chopoff:
no Pot, please

don't invoke an Act 4

we need to leave this god forsaken country

:josad:

People have given so many reasons why Wano sucks

it's not just ZKK or being fans of other series

if you haven't seen any of the criticism given to Wano for the past 4 years, besides ZKK, you're blind
Literally I have given that there are issues in wano. For me, it is a mediocre. I have seen genuine criticism and I have seen out of spite or my headcanon didn't happen so it is shit chapter/arc criticism. Because most rants came after the headcanons not coming true while some came from the genuine issues.

Also, I don't think its really "copium" to suggest Yamato could join in the future. She said she wanted to live like Oden, which means she must also inevitably want to seek the one piece.

beyond that, she literally said in chapter 1051 that she's going to join the crew and in this chapter, Luffy basically gives Yamato an invite.
I think more than anything, the crew dynamic just doesn't make sense without her. Do any of you think Jinbei has top tier potential? That he could ever defeat an admiral? I just don't see that. He was matched up with Who's Who in wano, not jack. imo there's a reason for that, that reason being that he is ultimately not going to be Luffy's 3rd commander.

There is an issue, however, that if yamato joins now, she will simply be too strong. She would be stronger than sanji, possibly even zoro, and Oda isn't going to replace sanji as a wing. So I think, as with jinbe, that delaying her arrival makes sense. And with Caribou knowing about pluton, there is a lot of foreshadowing for an event that could potentially trigger her joining: Teach destroying the walls and invading wano.

I think Yamato joining in elbaf would make sense.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't to say Yamato is confirmed, but I think it would be a bit foolish for Worstgen to just dismiss the possibility of her joining in the future, after we've spent years entertaining the thought of ZKK; a theory which imo had significantly less backing than yamato joining the crew.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Also, I don't think its really "copium" to suggest Yamato could join in the future. She said she wanted to live like Oden, which means she must also inevitably want to seek the one piece.

beyond that, she literally said in chapter 1051 that she's going to join the crew and in this chapter, Luffy basically gives Yamato an invite.
I think more than anything, the crew dynamic just doesn't make sense without her. Do any of you think Jinbei has top tier potential? That he could ever defeat an admiral? I just don't see that. He was matched up with Who's Who in wano, not jack. imo there's a reason for that, that reason being that he is ultimately not going to be Luffy's 3rd commander.

There is an issue, however, that if yamato joins now, she will simply be too strong. She would be stronger than sanji, possibly even zoro, and Oda isn't going to replace sanji as a wing. So I think, as with jinbe, that delaying her arrival makes sense. And with Caribou knowing about pluton, there is a lot of foreshadowing for an event that could potentially trigger her joining: Teach destroying the walls and invading wano.

I think Yamato joining in elbaf would make sense.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't to say Yamato is confirmed, but I think it would be a bit foolish for Worstgen to just dismiss the possibility of her joining in the future, after we've spent years entertaining the thought of ZKK; a theory which imo had significantly less backing than yamato joining the crew.
She's going to join the crew EOS which basically doesn't matter

Given that Kinemon and Momonosuke were given the same invite, Yamato could simply join the Grand Fleet instead.

Do any of you think Jinbei has top tier potential? That he could ever defeat an admiral?
I doubt either him or Sanji will ever reach "top tier" nor will the Admirals be proper match-ups.

I just don't see that. He was matched up with Who's Who in wano, not jack. imo there's a reason for that, that reason being that he is ultimately not going to be Luffy's 3rd commander.
Jimbei fought Who's-Who because Oda wanted to give Jack to specific side characters. It's no different from when he gave Shura to Wyper over Sanji.

WCI finale > wano finale
Oda finished wci with a banger of BM reaching the battlefield as Germa and fishmen looked bloody already against BMP
Jinbei staying back to help his fellow fishmen made senses too

Given that Kinemon and Momonosuke were given the same invite, Yamato could simply join the Grand Fleet instead.

I doubt either him or Sanji will ever reach "top tier" nor will the Admirals be proper match-ups.

Jimbei fought Who's-Who because Oda wanted to give Jack to specific side characters. It's no different from when he gave Shura to Wyper over Sanji.
Why do you guys keep making dumb comments like this?

Imagine thinking Sanji won't have proper fight against top tier
Or that he won't be top tier

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
No in between plot because Wano arc has already ended, Wano has 3 Acts confirmed.
I mean, it would be like how other arcs work when there's an in-between update between the other characters.
Since if the spoilers say that Act 3 has ended then it's going to be a curtain drop like other acts, which leads to what I was talking about
And when it comes back time is going to pass a bit potentially
I wasn't sayin there was gonna be an act IV

Dumbass doesn't understand how to read properly it seems...
:kaidowhat:
Also where the hell is this coming from even
I really don't get how people say rude shit like this over such mundane things

Status
Not open for further replies.