Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Sasaki Kojirō @Mr. Reloaded @theonlydoffymingo @Abysswalker @Wiwi and etc...

I doubt Oda will answer this so we have to wonder ourselves.

Is Conqueror Captain slowly killing the potential of his crewmates to maintain the dominance?

I mean, for example. Katakuri is from Shanks' generation, he has everything, yet he is so fucking weak in the grand scheme of things.

Why couldn't he become as strong as Big Mom? Why can't he be a top tier?

Is Counqueror's Haki killing the potential of your underlings behind the scenes? I mean unconciously your subordinates don't strive to surpass you?
i think that the gap between conquerors and non-conquerors is great, so i would exclude non conquerors in this reflection. there is no way they can become stronger than their captain IF their captain is a conqueror. Plus non-comquerors usually have dreams that do not imply being over others (e.g. Sanji or Nami).

That said, we can discuss about subordinates with conqueror: personally it’s a matter of wills. BM for sure is limiting Katakuri’s level, because she has stronger willpower and because she is his mother. Rocks was obviously limiting his subordinates strength, and in fact the crew was a mess and got disbanded.
Luffy is not killing Zoro’s potential atm because they are adventuring and growing. They are not at their top yet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i think that the gap between conquerors and non-conquerors is great, so i would exclude non conquerors in this reflection. there is no way they can become stronger than their captain IF their captain is a conqueror. Plus non-comquerors usually have dreams that do not imply being over others (e.g. Sanji or Nami).

That said, we can discuss about subordinates with conqueror: personally it’s a matter of wills. BM for sure is limiting Katakuri’s level, because she has stronger willpower and because she is his mother. Rocks was obviously limiting his subordinates strength, and in fact the crew was a mess and got disbanded.
Luffy is not killing Zoro’s potential atm because they are adventuring and growing. They are not at their top yet.
Zoro's case is odd.

Oda write it the way Zoro finally understood he doesn't have to look up to Luffy doing all shit every time.

He says some line about being more of a help to Luffy if he becomes conqueror himself or something like that.

So Zoro might be an interesting exception to the rule.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Luffy and Marco reunion? NO

Zoro visit Ryuma grave? NO

History of Black Blade? NO

Bounties? NO

Yamato join? NO

What happened to Big mom and Kaido? Fuck off

How tf Jinbe escape from Bigmom? NO
Marco was only there to hand it over to the next generation

Irrelevant characters

The MC doesnt use a sword IRRELEVANT

be patient

Annoying bitch

Dead

he swam underwater against an army of df users
:watchout:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy and Marco reunion? NO

Zoro visit Ryuma grave? NO

History of Black Blade? NO

Bounties? NO

Yamato join? NO

What happened to Big mom and Kaido? Fuck off

How tf Jinbe escape from Bigmom? NO
You saw recent interview? Oda said if he wants last 20 years of OP can be a filler and irrelevant.

Should tell you enough how much he doesn't give a fuck about continuity.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Huh? He was always stronger than beginning of wano luffy though. Luffy took time to learn something sabo been doing for years at an even grander scale.

At minimum Sabo should currently be as strong as luffy (that isn't using gear 5)
Glad to see more Sabo enthusiasts. He ain't a flawless character but he is pretty okay + his power level is lovely.

So after watching the whole film red movie I can safely say my respect for koby is even higher lol gotta give my man his dues.

1. He didn't act like a luffy stand since he truly isn't. He respects luffy and admires his dreams. Which inspire his just as much.

2. He told helmeppo who was trying to help luffy when he was being jumped to stop since they have a mission of their own.

3. When he and Helmeppo were controlled like everyone else coby fought FUJITORA while Helmeppo fought momonga. It was only a brief 2 clashes but it was interesting. Ps. Fuji seems to know coby by name and was shocked when coby came at him attacking him. Yes fujitora had to block cobys kick with his sword lol

4. Nami literally asked this dude for advice and coby went in telling all the strawhats what to do devising a plan in which all of their abilities were effectively needed on the most. And they all followed him WITHOUT QUESTION

5. Dudes drip was immaculate when Utah world gave them new clothes

6. His fighting shown is essentially a sanji that also sometimes punches. It shows that he likes kicking as much as he throws punches.

7. He is fast as hell

8. Was literally used as a replacement of sanji in that scene in which zoro needed to be propelled with a kick to attack Utas monster
He might save admirals if he becomes one and manages to create new hype for them.

Zoro's case is odd.

Oda write it the way Zoro finally understood he doesn't have to look up to Luffy doing all shit every time.

He says some line about being more of a help to Luffy if he becomes conqueror himself or something like that.

So Zoro might be an interesting exception to the rule.
the thing is that as things are portrayed now (typical shonen patrern) only the ones who travel and adventure are growing, while static characters like Yonkos are now at their full potential and they won’t grow
Post automatically merged:

Huh? He was always stronger than beginning of wano luffy though. Luffy took time to learn something sabo been doing for years at an even grander scale.

At minimum Sabo should currently be as strong as luffy (that isn't using gear 5)
Sabo before Mera was not stronger than pre Wano Luffy imo. Sabo with Mera absolutely yes

Status
Not open for further replies.