Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much building and so much trolling - a quick recap that could be completed :

Chapter 983 Yamato to Luffy- I’ve been waiting for you! I’ve been waiting for you this whole time! - I was hoping you would let me board your ship

Chapter 999 Yamato to Ace- I too wanted to go out to sea and have adventures!!! Just like oden I want to live freely!! If only I could get these off…. then someday surely! I will also go out to sea!!

Chapter 1016 Yamato to Kaido- That’s right I’m going to sail the seas with luffy….after I drive you out of wano kaido.

Chapter 1019 Yamato to Kaido- I only ate it because I was hungry!! It was a real shock!! All I wanted was to set sail and now I can’t even swim….

Chapter 1024 Yamato to the 3 Daimyos- No when the time comes I’ll fight for wano…Then I’ll go out to sea…..

Chapter 1051 Yamato to the crew : i m Yamato i will go on your ship with you

Chapter 1056 Yamato : lets join luffy anf the other and sail like Oden

EDIT Chapter 1057 : Nevermind i will just stay in Wano and go my own way. JUST Because.

Did you ever see them mention or show her homies after she died? Exactly
And how does that prove that they've died? Them not being mentioned actually would prove the opposite because they exist like they've been yet them suddenly dying would warrant a mention.
I think Homies disappear after death. It's most logical, after all.
You said it was "shown". I'm still waiting for you to show a panel where it was shown
Instead of your irrelevant opinion

That was never said once that they disappear. Each DF is working differently. Look at Sugar there it was enough of being unconscious while Luffy still under water hat a gomu body.

Just think about LAW dying someday... The poor 100 hearts he has given to the marines for Shichibukai status
True but these creatures are created with Big Mom's own SOUL. What happens when that soul disappears or goes to heaven or what ever happens when you die in one piece ( personally I think it's probably heaven )?

i think that the gap between conquerors and non-conquerors is great, so i would exclude non conquerors in this reflection. there is no way they can become stronger than their captain IF their captain is a conqueror. Plus non-comquerors usually have dreams that do not imply being over others (e.g. Sanji or Nami).

That said, we can discuss about subordinates with conqueror: personally it’s a matter of wills. BM for sure is limiting Katakuri’s level, because she has stronger willpower and because she is his mother. Rocks was obviously limiting his subordinates strength, and in fact the crew was a mess and got disbanded.
Luffy is not killing Zoro’s potential atm because they are adventuring and growing. They are not at their top yet.
Zoro's case is odd.

Oda write it the way Zoro finally understood he doesn't have to look up to Luffy doing all shit every time.

He says some line about being more of a help to Luffy if he becomes conqueror himself or something like that.

So Zoro might be an interesting exception to the rule.
You could say it's similar to how Benzema shone after Cristiano Ronaldo left. They are both kings of a high standard but even someone as accomplished as Benzema had to mitigate his ambitions next to someone who was on a godly level even amongst kings.

Irrelevant characters
Also I love that you call Zoro an irrelevant character because 4 years ago would’ve gotten really pissed off having read this but I have really undergone a lot of growth to finally accept this… You’re absolutely right… he is in fact irrelevant… Nobody but Luffy is relevant

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You could say it's similar to how Benzema shone after Cristiano Ronaldo left. They are both kings of a high standard but even someone as accomplished as Benzema had to mitigate his ambitions next to someone who was on a godly level even amongst kings.
Weird example but it works.

I guess we can technically say that Zoro wants to get out from Luffy's shadow while Benzema didn't try with Ronaldo around and only did so after he left.

Luffy and Marco reunion? NO

Zoro visit Ryuma grave? NO

History of Black Blade? NO

Bounties? NO

Yamato join? NO

What happened to Big mom and Kaido? Fuck off

How tf Jinbe escape from Bigmom? NO
1. Jinbe swam away
2. Big mom and kaido fell into lava and died
3. Black blade exposition is reserved for the cross guild meet up
4. Zoro will have a flashback of visiting the grave around the mihawk meeting

5. Bounties next chapter
6. Luffy seems to be heading to WBs Island next so he can talk to Marco then

( I've seen people speculate different things on where everyone's going but I definitely believe
Kidd elbaf
Law beehive
Luffy spinx quickly and then elbaf )

So much building and so much trolling - a quick recap that could be completed :

Chapter 983 Yamato to Luffy- I’ve been waiting for you! I’ve been waiting for you this whole time! - I was hoping you would let me board your ship

Chapter 999 Yamato to Ace- I too wanted to go out to sea and have adventures!!! Just like oden I want to live freely!! If only I could get these off…. then someday surely! I will also go out to sea!!

Chapter 1016 Yamato to Kaido- That’s right I’m going to sail the seas with luffy….after I drive you out of wano kaido.

Chapter 1019 Yamato to Kaido- I only ate it because I was hungry!! It was a real shock!! All I wanted was to set sail and now I can’t even swim….

Chapter 1024 Yamato to the 3 Daimyos- No when the time comes I’ll fight for wano…Then I’ll go out to sea…..

Chapter 1051 Yamato to the crew : i m Yamato i will go on your ship with you

Chapter 1056 Yamato : lets join luffy anf the other and sail like Oden

EDIT Chapter 1057 : Nevermind i will just stay in Wano and go my own way. JUST Because.
So you have the words of a Schizo that lies a lot. But you should also look at what other people said:

Luffy first time hearing about her issues: What this have to do with me?

Luffy after hearing that she demanded to join: You can't be oden because people like Oden and no one could love a piece of shit like you.

Ace to Yamato: you should have your own crew and not be under someone.

Kaido to Yamato: you are the fruit of the guardian of wano

Yamato to kaido: how can I be Oden if I leave wano suffer?

Jinbe to Yamato: Hey, no matter what you say, the final word is the captain.

Just by that it should be obvious that what she claimed she would do would not happen.

Even ignoring that we know since pre-ts that the fruit affects the will of the user, we know that fruits can choose their owners and she is the user of the guardian deity of wano. Last chapter we saw that they recognized that only kaido kept threats away and they are unable to do anything. What would the guardian of wano do when wano is in danger? Go away with some people that never invited her in the first place or protect wano?

Status
Not open for further replies.