Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
This will never not be funny. :milaugh:

I cried enough so I will just wait for the summary now, we will only understand what the fuck Oda is doing once we see it, to know if she will be the fucking guardian deity, pull even more Oden bullshit or if its just Jinbe all over again :hope: but regardless of the option Oda is a hack, and I aint trusting him ever again, this was truly the last straw for me

I cried enough so I will just wait for the summary now, we will only understand what the fuck Oda is doing once we see it, to know if she will be the fucking guardian deity, pull even more Oden bullshit or if its just Jinbe all over again :hope: but regardless of the option Oda is a hack, and I aint trusting him ever again, this was truly the last straw for me
I kind of like the concept that just because characters say things doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Imagine creating a character during the war, give her a flashback, link her to Ace (oh the MC's lost brother), daughter of the main villain, with mythical zoan power, tease people that she will join the SHP by giving her lots of focus, a "sad past", but at the end she gonna stay in Wano where she stayed all her life lol ... Everything for what ? Yeah to wank Oden.

And some will still love it like @Brendan Schaub

@Jew D. Boy you know I was never a big fan of yamato joining the SHP, but another proof Oda creates characters after characters for nothing at the end.
That’s a ton of narratively meaningful shit to give a character whose only purpose is to jumpstart a listless arc, which is why I get the “She’s pulling a Jinbe” crowd’s line of thinking…but for me, she needs to be on panel to get the additional character development/interactions with the crew necessary to matter, and if she’s not traveling with them now, at the beginning of the end, any other time is gonna be too late to make a difference. It’s disappointing, but if I had a nickel for all the times the author pulled some dumb shit and expected us to eat it with a smile, I’d be rich enough to pay a cadre of assistants to take the reins from him :smoothieduck:

That’s a ton of narratively meaningful shit to give a character whose only purpose is to jumpstart a listless arc, which is why I get the “She’s pulling a Jinbe” crowd’s line of thinking…but for me, she needs to be on panel to get the additional character development/interactions with the crew necessary to matter, and if she’s not traveling with the crew now, at the beginning of the end, any other time is gonna be too late to make a difference. It’s disappointing, but if I tallied up all the times the author pulled some dumb shit and expected us to eat it with a smile, I’d be rich enough to pay a cadre of assistants to take the reins from him :smoothieduck:
The copium addicted part of me that resides within my heart of hearts wants to belive that the reason why the SHs wont make any real progress for 1 arc is because she will come back really soon, so it wont make much of a difference. I've been trying to kill this part tho

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The copium addicted part of me that resides within my heart of hearts wants to belive that the reason why the SHs wont make any real progress for 1 arc is because she will come back really soon, so it wont make much of a difference. I've been trying to kill this part tho
Listen, I still want her to fully join in the future, I just don’t know when the right time is if not now, after 70 chapters of literally saying “I am going out to sea with Luffy” over and over :laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.