Powers & Abilities The WSS title is all skill 👌

As proven here Zoro has extreme skill in lifting.

He also uses his swords in a way that skillfully allows him to stop the Hakai attack.

Look at Hakiman Shanks this here this is what true Strength looks Like

Mihawk could only dream of doing this.

His Student (Who is still weaker than him despite having the same power up as hakiman shanks)
:smoothieduck:

@Erkan12 @Tejas I've seen the light
Shanks is the Worlds Strongest Hakiman
Mihawk WSS (Worlds Skillest Swordsman)
:cheers:

Thank you, I wanted to create a thread about this but you did it.

What is a sword skills ?

Basically you mastered the way of sword and became a Master (Shanks) or the world strongest (Mihawk).

Sword skills doesn't mean only to be a good fighter with a sword.
It also includes : will + physical strenght + pure skills + haki. Means the power to cut anything. That's what World Strongest Swordsman means.

You can be the most skilled but if you can't beat the strongest, you ain't the strongest because you won't be able to bypass the haki user (pica vs zoro).

Zoro is literally the best answer for haki. He uses his haki to be stronger, powerful attack. Zoro will defeat Mihawk with his sword skill (strenght + will + haki + skill).

Against King, Zoro wasn't be able to cut because he didn't had enough strenght to bypass Lunarian powers. But with adv.coc, he got more lethality and defeated King in few moves.

Adv.coc something Kaido, Luffy, Oden and Shanks himself have also.
So how you can deny haki is not part of swords skills ?

Mr.1 vs Zoro is the best answer, Zoro dominated in fighting skills, he outplayed Mr.1 in term of fighting ability but Mr.1 didn't face any damage.
Zoro learned Ryou (called haki outside of wano) and defeated him, so haki isn't part of swords skills ?

Not enough ? Multiples great fighters fought Kaido but why only Oden and Zoro were capable to leave a scar ? Adv.coc again. They were skilled swordsmen also right ? But how ?
Oden used haki and literally got called by Kaido "a monster samurai". Kaido didn't say "the most skilled samurai" or "the samurai with the strongest haki" why ? Because swordmanship/swords skills include everything.

Lol wake up, and face the thing before you.
Y'all made fun of ZKKtards because of a theory but what haters are doing is worse because you are ignoring facts which are front of you.

He also uses his swords in a way that skillfully allows him to stop the Hakai attack.

His Student (Who is still weaker than him despite having the same power up as hakiman shanks)

Zoro: I'll become the King of skill! :zosmug:

Difference between actual Power and skill

:pepecopium: