Questions & Mysteries Which character is more fraudulent?

Biggest fraud?

• Total voters
Kaido put up a fight against 2 Ds and a super Chad like Kidd, the lord of the scrolls, 3 crews thousand of samurais and a few hack powers, and he was close to winning if not for obvious shonen plot armour which of course is expected. Not a fraud, he fought and clearly dominated and shown everyone he is the toughest. Not a fraud.
Mihawk was chilling for years, the first time somebody lifted a finger against him he got barely bothered and had an insane skyrocket in his bounty. Not a fraud.
Red haired snitch stopped the war, stopped greenbull and talks with the Gorosei whenever he wants, not a fraud.
Whitebeard is the chaddest of chads.
Monke D Dragon doesn't trust his underlings, lost his HQ, has done fuck all so far, won at Lulusia and lulusia disappeared. Fraud.
Other Frauds are the fishmen.

I think Kaidou is the most fraudulent. Not because he's the weakest of top fighters, but exactly because he's one of the strongest that his failures are more disappointing for me.

- He didnt need to depend on hostages but he used the opportunity when Oden showed his back.

- He didnt need to give feee hits to Scabbards or Supernovas since can use FS but he did give free hits and constantly wounded and screamed and damaged because of that attitude. Dunno whats the purpose, even.

I think Kaidou is the most fraudulent. Not because he's the weakest of top fighters, but exactly because he's one of the strongest that his failures are more disappointing for me.

- He didnt need to depend on hostages but he used the opportunity when Oden showed his back.

- He didnt need to give feee hits to Scabbards or Supernovas since can use FS but he did give free hits and constantly wounded and screamed and damaged because of that attitude. Dunno whats the purpose, even.
--Oden's thing was accidental hence he was confused and angry and killed the granny.

--Kaido likes to play with his food. That's his personality. He gave them a fair chance

says the one with the most fraudulent clown as is profile picture.

So a fraud has beaten a fraud, still makes him a fraud

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
No it's very clear he said Mom > Waido the terror of Admirals > Doggu the gorosei slave
Oda didn't mentioned Papakuzi once! He only would use a lowly fraud and hostage taker like Crydo of 100 Gifters for crude mom jokes loke that not a respected Fleet Admiral and the most handsome man in the world!

Oda didn't mentioned Papakuzi once! He only would use a lowly fraud and hostage taker like Crydo of 100 Gifters for crude mom jokes loke that not a respected Fleet Admiral and the most handsome man in the world!
Lol the questioner asked about akainu and oda answers by saying even Kaido isn't stronger than mom basically proving according to oda kaido is more powerful