Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be his new body, it says 02 in their clothing
It's a Sound Village ninja
Post automatically merged:

It's the island that's supposed to be 500 years in the future, it won't be like any other island.
It looks tropical from the vegetation. Either the climate fluctuates wildly, or the cold weather is artificial protection against pirates

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Why does the island Luffy and co landed on have palm trees when we were clearly headed towards a winter island?

Could they have missed the intended island? Or is the cold weather there due to dome invention of Vegapunk's?
Nami said last chapter, that, in order for that water vortex to form, there should be a massive temperature clash.
So it's possible that the island itself mas some weird climate shifts, with points resembling a tropical island, while others resembles a tundra.
Maybe.

That's not Vegapunk. Vegapunk has repeatedly been stated to be a man.
I know. That was my point to those who think this chic really is Vegapunk... She's legit like 16-18 tops... On top of Vegapunk repeatedly being called a man, I'm not sure how people really think this is the actual Vegapunk. I guarantee she's just one of his creations that he speaks through.

I know. That was my point to those who think this chic really is Vegapunk... She's legit like 16-18 tops... On top of Vegapunk repeatedly being called a man, I'm not sure how people really think this is the actual Vegapunk. I guarantee she's just one of his creations that he speaks through.
Yeah def seems like a female clone perhaps of himself when he was younger. This guy worked with Judge, Queen, Caesar since those old days and Kuma referred to him as a man, and the design seemed pretty clear except the face missing, so it wasn't a silhouette exactly.

And on her shirt says "Punk 02". There might be more of these clones, perhaps clones of himself from different races too.

Status
Not open for further replies.