Controversial Why ZKK will happen in this arc (not kidding)

at the moment Vegapunk appeared on this island, I know ZKK is still alive, here is why:goyea:
we all know Oda has many times mentioned Dragon Ball as an inspiration. i see a motif hehe :kata:

we all thought Goku did kill Frieza or Frieza died with this exploded planet, but he came back in a cyborg form
=> we all thought Luffy has killed Kaido or Kaido died with magma, but he will come back with the help of vegapunk in cyborg form

Frieza was then killed by a swordsman

=> Kaido will be killed by zoro

see?

Last edited:
at the moment Vegapunk appeared on this island, I know ZKK is still alive, here is why:goyea:
we all know Oda has many times mentioned Dragon Ball as an inspiration. i see a motif hehe :kata:

we all thought Goku did kill Frieza or Frieza died with this exploded planet, but he came back in a cyborg form
=> we all thought Luffy has killed Kaido or Kaido died with magma, but he will come back with the help of vegapunk in cyborg form

Frieza was then killed by a swordsman

=> Kaido will be killed by zoro

see?

:pepecopium:

This kind of idea has never been presented in One Piece before, and there's no reason why it should. Kaido was Luffy's target since Punk Hazard and confirmed once again in Zou.

To bring back Kaido just so he can get killed (again?) by Zoro would make the entire fight in Wano seem pointless and less meaningful.

Luffy awakened his DF and unlocked Gear 5 because of a great enemy like Kaido, and it was essential for the story to move forward.

Why can't Zoro just fight an enemy on a level similar to Kaido instead? This would make much more sense. Dracule Mihawk is probably EoS, but their fight will be Zoro's peak moment in the series.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ZKK has long been dead. This agenda doesn't need to exist anymore.

Kaido is not dead and don't delete your words when it happen.
I'm a ZKK supporter man
Post automatically merged:

This kind of idea has never been presented in One Piece before, and there's no reason why it should. Kaido was Luffy's target since Punk Hazard and confirmed once again in Zou.

To bring back Kaido just so he can get killed (again?) by Zoro would make the entire fight in Wano seem pointless and less meaningful.

Luffy awakened his DF and unlocked Gear 5 because of a great enemy like Kaido, and it was essential for the story to move forward.

Why can't Zoro just fight an enemy on a level similar to Kaido instead? This would make much more sense. Dracule Mihawk is probably EoS, but their fight will be Zoro's peak moment in the series.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ZKK has long been dead. This agenda doesn't need to exist anymore.
fukking thoughtful man :cheers:

Check this traxex guy previous threads about ZKK

yes Zoro will mirror Trunks after trunks killed cyborg Freeza, later He got bodied by Cell. :steef:

Cell is product of science and we know theres a lot of science stuff going on in here :goyea: