Versus Battle Deku (MHA) vs Post TS Luffy

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here current Deku with all his quirks will fight Luffys

Deku has basic COA, it doesn’t reinforce his hits but Luffy is not immune to his blows

Round 1 : Deku vs Fishmen Island Base luffy (with Haki)

Round 2 : Deku vs DR G2/G3 Luffy

Round 3 : Deku vs DR Boundman

If you think Deku is too small equalize speed but I think with max speed he can contend with most version of Luffy

@Light D Lamperouge can you tag MHA people pls

probably gonna be unpopular opinion but imo current Deku mid-high diffs all post TS luffys ngl except wano+

the amount of quirks he has just gives him an insane versatile arsenal full of tricks and combos

power? speed? basic OFA + fa jin = 100% punches can level cities and buildings (similar to G4 boundman)

mobility? flight (no time limit unlike G4)

utility? black whip + smokescreen (although luffy can just use CoO against the latter)

not only that, but he has a quirk thats pretty much observation haki but more passive (danger sense)

I say post ts Luffy. Sure, Deku's got a hax af quirk but Luffy's got a hax af DF and Haki. Deku simply is not on any level as battle savy as Luffy is. Deku only has his quirk to fall back on, he is not the fighter or battle strategist Luffy is (fighting is the only thing he isn't an idiot about). Even with Deku's hax super quirk he still relies on others in battle whereas Luffy solos. Even after Deku learned all about his quirk Bakugo still managed to kick his ass. It might be high dif, but Luffy would win, no doubt in my mind.