Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only arc I felt like Ash had a competent and not plot dependent team and ability was X and Y. Still my favorite season. Goodra and Hawlucha being two of my top 5 favorite Pokémon too definitely helps
Hawlucha is underrated tbh.

X and Y probably made ash loose due to no actual mega evolution but some friendship shit mega evolution.

They said fuck friendship , power is power.

and mega charizard X won.

Mega charizard X has the lowkey best design so far.

Spare me from wanting Luffy to act like a fucking Yonko he is supposed to be.

Gag won't be forgotten. Luffy will be like that for the rest of the arc until they fight someone for real.

That's hella fucked up.
Luffy is different from the typical Yonko. And even then, you don’t see Shanks making people’s lives miserable and keeping food and water from them or taking the life energy from people to make talking objects. Yonko is just a rank that is given to people who have a large influence over the sea and people.

You don’t seem to understand how One Piece is written, which should be obvious if you payed attention to the characters outside of big epic fights and power scaling.

Perhaps you take One Piece too seriously? You should take a break from it for a while if you’re gonna have this ridiculous mindset.

Our new yonko crew almost get kill by weather lol
If people thought luffy and his crew being Yonko would change OP the were kidding there self.
I never thought but it’s way more dumb now that gags like this are happening to a literal Yonko crew.

Early story its fun and fits the vibe.

Late story it just doesn’t work.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy is different from the typical Yonko. And even then, you don’t see Shanks making people’s lives miserable and keeping food and water from them or taking the life energy from people to make talking objects. Yonko is just a rank that is given to people who have a large influence over the sea and people.

You don’t seem to understand how One Piece is written, which should be obvious if you payed attention to the characters outside of big epic fights and power scaling.

Perhaps you take One Piece too seriously? You should take a break from it for a while if you’re gonna have this ridiculous mindset.
Author writes MC to take on literall murderers, genociders and etc. It's about time he would write a bit more seriously.

Hawlucha is underrated tbh.

X and Y probably made ash loose due to no actual mega evolution but some friendship shit mega evolution.

They said fuck friendship , power is power.

and mega charizard X won.

Mega charizard X has the lowkey best design so far.
Mega Charizard X was a badass and I was hyped seeing Mega Sceptile too. Entire series was insanely good.

Status
Not open for further replies.