Speculations Burgess vs Zoro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Burgess will never wrestle Zoro’s swords from him, Burgess has no hope of pressuring Zoro in CqC and Burgess’ mountain lifting feat can be dealt with easily, Zoro has feats back in Dressrosa that can stalemate it.

Burgess can pressure Zoro with his shockwaves. Those would be very difficult to deal with, super strength Burgess could likely overwhelm Zoro that way and keep him on the back foot.

But ultimately, his speed, endurance and haki feats are insufficient for taking on Rooftop or current Zoro. Most generous difficulty I can give it is mid diff for current Zoro, assuming Burgess gets a few good shockwaves in first and rocks Zoro around similar to what King did.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Burgess will never wrestle Zoro’s swords from him, Burgess has no hope of pressuring Zoro in CqC and Burgess’ mountain lifting feat can be dealt with easily, Zoro has feats back in Dressrosa that can stalemate it.

Burgess can pressure Zoro with his shockwaves. Those would be very difficult to deal with, super strength Burgess could likely overwhelm Zoro that way and keep him on the back foot.

But ultimately, his speed, endurance and haki feats are insufficient for taking on Rooftop or current Zoro. Most generous difficulty I can give it is mid diff for current Zoro, assuming Burgess gets a few good shockwaves in first and rocks Zoro around similar to what King did.
There is also one problem with powerscaling shit like htat.

So many people can't fucking powerscale and imagine a fight to be:

A: attacks

B: just stands there and takes the attack to see if it deals damage.

Lmao.

Where is the defense factor? Mobility? Counterattacking?

Lol.