Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro with adv CoC + Enma magic + adv CoA+ other magic swords + Marco and Sanji's help (nerfed him)

can't leave a cut/scratch on flame off King's face even after hurting him:

What exactly are you schizos discussing about Sanji not leaving a mark with a kick on a robot that is designed to be more durable than King?

Zoro can't even leave a cut on flame off King face with dozens of power ups and adv CoC
:choppawhat:
Holy cope, meanwhile 5v1, portrayed like a fodder that can't stand out even with Usopp and Nami in the same party, the usual cheapshot with the usual results. :kobeha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He did take a damage even if is just a scratch, he took damage
Just because it wasnt draw on next panel it doesn't mean he didn't do
Others Mangakas do the same thing, it's not a big deal
A bruise isn't always an indication of damage. You can get bruises without getting damaged. It's a fire-based attack so it leaves a mark even if it did no damage.

What does looking like Jinbe change? All Saraphim are made to look like their human counterparts with Lunarian DNA much like the Pacifista who look like Kuma but don't have the same body as him. These guys are basically Lunarian Shichibukai.
So looking like and having Jinbe's DNA is literally useless right ? Whats the actual point of being Jinbe if you dont even have his qualities. This literal pure copium.

Sera Jinbe is a Cyborg Fishman Lunarian. He has the qualities of Jinbe, King and overall Pacifista.

It would be interesting if seraphim warlords could grow up and become stronger cuz such thing is scary lol
I exist on the mentality they all get adopted mainly cause I think it would be funny to see Mihawk,Boa or Jimbei being parents to their weird demigod testube children. Even Croc could be fun since he seems to treat his men right. I believe this mainly cause I don't believe he would have a group of child soldiers from a marginalized race be brain washed forever in a story about freedom.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It literally is not lol...you cant just take a lazy drawn panel to put your point across. You literally disprove yourself in the next panel.

That panel proves my point if anything. You can literally see the underneath of Jinbe's chin as clear as day. The whole chapter is filled with panels proving my point:

I don't even need to nit pit vague panels to force my point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.