General & Others Who would you ally with in One Piece?

Who would you ally with?

• Strawhats Pirates

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Red Hair Pirates

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Cross Guild

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Blackbeard Pirates

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Kid Pirates

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Heart Pirates

• Beast Pirates

• Big Mom Pirates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitebeard Pirates

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Donqueixote Pirates

• Kuja Pirates

• Germa Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Kuja Pirates, only men of culture can understand my reasoning.:myman:I can totally wife Hancock and the rest if I want to.:steef:

For safety, probably Shanks Pirates or Cross Guild. For entertainment, definitely Strawhats, WBP and Blackbeard Pirates.

The beast pirates and the straw hats, the beast pirates because there's no shortage of fun (Queen), action (direct fights in the Kaidou ring he has inside Onigashima) and Waido's legendary exploits blowing up islands while he's a damn dragon,

:pepebuggy::pepecroc::pepehawk:I'm warning you that I only drink with Kaido-san.

Let's animate this admiral's pathetic execution.:kailaugh::kailaugh:

What do you think about Mihawks power level after chapter 1058?

Imagine that you have a pirate crew and you want to dominate the world but you need to ally with someone to accomplish this feat, who would you ally with?

your options are:

- Strawhats Pirates
- Red Hair Pirates
- Cross Guild
- Blackbeard Pirates
- Kid Pirates
- Heart Pirates
- Beast Pirates
- Big Mom Pirates
Whitebeard Pirates
Kuja Pirates
- Donqueixote Pirates
- Germa Family

Which option would you ally?

(Don't just consider their strength, consider their influence and military might as well.)

Do business with Cross Guild, BBP, BMP and Doffy.
Protect Kuja Pirates cause we're gentlemen chads.
Spy on Germa and infiltrate them to steal their shit.
Declare war against the rest. :myman:

- Strawhats Pirates: cringe
- Red Hair Pirates: cringe
- Cross Guild: would be fun, though Crocodile is the last person you'd want to conduct business with
- Kid Pirates: Kidd is a clown
- Heart Pirates: Law is one hell of a strategist and would hold his end of the bargain, 2nd choice
- Beast Pirates: a child beating suicidal drunkard is not the ideal partner
- Big Mom Pirates: wedding caaaake
- Whitebeard Pirates: cringe
- Kuja Pirates: too weak
- Donqueixote Pirates: same as Crocodile
- Germa Family: too weak
- Blackbeard Pirates: the only right option here. Teach knows what he wants and doesn't let sentiment get in his way, and most importantly he doesn't hide his intents so you know what to expect in this partnership. Solid crew with very useful abilities.

First of all we need to exclude the crews that don't want to conquer anything

- Strawhats Pirates
- Red Hair Pirates
- Whitebeard Pirates
- Kuja Pirates

Then we have the crews we are not sure if they want to conquer or not

- Cross Guild
- Blackbeard Pirates
- Kid Pirates
- Heart Pirates

And finally we have the crews we are sure they want to conquer

- Blackbeard Pirates
- Beast Pirates
- Big Mom Pirates
- Donquixote Pirates
- Germa Family

I would only join the ones the for sure wants to conquer.

From those I would only ally BM Pirates if I marriage one of her daughters. Even that I'm not that tall I would choose Gallette. If that is a possibility then I would join BM pirates for sure. Not only I would marry a beautiful and hot woman but also her family is strong and has a huge army. Also BM and Cracker can make a big army with their DF abilities. And they have good connections around the world to get some info(maybe the best we've seeing in the series).

Beast Pirates are a bunch of maniacs. Impossible to have any plan with those morons.

Blackbeard Pirates is a good one but don't have the whole infrastructure as BM pirates.

Germa Family is too weak both in strength and to get info.

Donquixote Pirates is good too. They are not strong but they rule underworld(that said I would give them better info wire than BM pirates) and Doffy has connection to Tenryuubito so he can kind of use CP-0 in his favor. Would be my choice if I couldn't marry BM's daughter.

To sum up, I would join BM by marrying one of her daughters(has to be Gallette or another one that I think it is beauty) otherwise I would join Donquixote Pirates and for last Blackbeard Pirates. If I couldn't join any of that I would quit dominating the world.