Character Discussion Cipher Pol can trigger Awakenings in Zoan users: Jabra's failed, and he became an Impel Down Beast Guard

So, we know that Blueno and Kalifa are members of CP0 now from Film Red confirming it and canon (despite the movie itself not being fully canon).

This has left many of us wondering where the hell Jabra, Kumadori, and Fukurou are.

The other big question we have is, how the fuck did Kaku Awaken his Devil Fruit in 2 years, when characters like King and Queen haven't? Lucci is another story, the dude was always a bloodthirsty, cat-like stalker, his Fruit fits him perfectly.

But, Kaku? In 2 years? So, we know from Kaido that Awakening is when your Mind and Body catch up with your powers. Vegapunk also explains that many Zoan Awakenings cause the user to go mad (Chopper's Monster Point could be a sign of this). Where have we seen Awakened Zoans go mad? Impel Down. Clearly, the government has some means of forcing Zoan Awakening.

So, I suspect that Jabra, who's connected to Sanji, a "failed experiment" likewise became a "failed experiment" by failing his Zoan Awakening, and became a mindless beast. While Kaku was calm and analytical about Devil Fruits, Jabra was scared and superstitious. If Jabra was forced into an experimental procedure with his Devil Fruit, where he knew it could go wrong... I think his fear might stop things from going so well.

Wolves are known for their trickster. And what did Jabra do when fighting Sanji? Yeah he was trying to trick Sanji into believing Robin was Jabra's little sister. But Sanji didn't buy it.

The story was also a reference to the "Red Riding Hood" fairy tale where the wolf tricks the girl. So Jabra's mind would already been connected with his power so Awakening wouldn't be an issue for him.

I like it
Maybe all Jailers are failed Zoan agents
Prolly woulda been Who's whos' fate
Who's Who was this close to Awakening.

Sad cat noises
:akasalt:
Post automatically merged:

Wolves are known for their trickster. And what did Jabra do when fighting Sanji? Yeah he was trying to trick Sanji into believing Robin was Jabra's little sister. But Sanji didn't buy it.

The story was also a reference to the "Red Riding Hood" fairy tale where the wolf tricks the girl. So Jabra's mind would already been connected with his power so Awakening wouldn't be an issue for him.
I don't think Jabra's issues would be connecting to his specific Fruit, I think his issue would be trusting Devil Fruits in general.

That’s actually a pretty insane idea. Would explain where the jailer beasts come from. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Vegapunk didn’t have a way to do it.
Yeah, Oda's making it seem like regular Zoan Awakenings aren't that hard to accomplish, I think there has to be some trick. Hopefully we'll see Vegapunk bring this up when he sees Chopper's Rumble Balls.

Maybe Ancient/Mythical Zoan Fruits are much harder to Awaken? I am trying so hard to make Wano make sense when it comes to Awakenings...

This is anothwr attempt from Zori boys to throw mud at Sanji.:whitepress:

So, we know that Blueno and Kalifa are members of CP0 now from Film Red confirming it and canon (despite the movie itself not being fully canon).

This has left many of us wondering where the hell Jabra, Kumadori, and Fukurou are.

The other big question we have is, how the fuck did Kaku Awaken his Devil Fruit in 2 years, when characters like King and Queen haven't? Lucci is another story, the dude was always a bloodthirsty, cat-like stalker, his Fruit fits him perfectly.

But, Kaku? In 2 years? So, we know from Kaido that Awakening is when your Mind and Body catch up with your powers. Vegapunk also explains that many Zoan Awakenings cause the user to go mad (Chopper's Monster Point could be a sign of this). Where have we seen Awakened Zoans go mad? Impel Down. Clearly, the government has some means of forcing Zoan Awakening.

So, I suspect that Jabra, who's connected to Sanji, a "failed experiment" likewise became a "failed experiment" by failing his Zoan Awakening, and became a mindless beast. While Kaku was calm and analytical about Devil Fruits, Jabra was scared and superstitious. If Jabra was forced into an experimental procedure with his Devil Fruit, where he knew it could go wrong... I think his fear might stop things from going so well.

This is a great theory, might quell a little bit of the fandom's frustration at the fact that CP0 agents are awakened while Kaido isn't.

I wouldn’t be shocked if that was th case tbh.

However, if CP does know how to awaken zoan devil fruits, Chopper greatness returning perhaps??
The science trio: Franky, Nami, and Chopper should all have fun Vegapunk moments with their fields.

Chopper blushing as Vegapunk compliments his medical tech would be hilarious. If Caesar could crank that much Rumble out of a Rumble Ball, who knows what Vegapunk could manage, while also teaching Chopper, since he's nice.