Character Discussion Ryokugyu is an absolute menace and a terror on the OP community

People say that Aramaki is not an interesting character.

I disagree.

LITERALLY every chapter he’s in causes MASSIVE controversy. Just look at how many replies the spoiler threads for 1063 ans 1053 and the Ryokugyu chapters of Wano got as well.

When the community falls into shambles or becomes a toxic every time a character does something, imo that is a GOOD character.

Last edited:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

I disagree.

LITERALLY every chapter he’s in causes MASSIVE controversy. Just look at how many replies the spoiler threads for 1063 as well 1053 and the Ryokugyu chapters of Wano got as well.

When the community falls into shambles or becomes a toxic every time a character does something, imo that is a GOOD character.
:pepecopium:

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
None of the admirals comes close to my boy Kuzan, but I do find GB cooler than Fuji, Kizaru and Akainu tbh. But Oda could've handled him better in Wano imo cause all power lvl discussions aside, his aura was hurt and he deserved better as an antagonist and admiral. Last chapter made up for it a little, at least.

I disagree.

LITERALLY every chapter he’s in causes MASSIVE controversy. Just look at how many replies the spoiler threads for 1063 ans 1053 and the Ryokugyu chapters of Wano got as well.

Man Green Bull would be a gigachad if shanks didn't wifi diff his ass

Oda the clown broke dudes mystique through Shanks.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I disagree.

Kaido never caused this much controversy lol.

All Kaido takes were “wow big muscle so strong king of beasts food go in mouth hole” lol. All Kaido discussions were gangs of tweenagers fellating each other over misinterpreted feats.

Waramaki outclassed Kaido as a villain and character in literally 4 chapters.

None of the admirals comes close to my boy Kuzan, but I do find GB cooler than Fuji, Kizaru and Akainu tbh. But Oda could've handled him better in Wano imo cause all power lvl discussions aside, his aura was hurt and he deserved better as an antagonist and admiral. Last chapter made up for it a little, at least.
hmm how is GB is better than Fuji? he's literally a broccoli nazi:gonope: