One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
I didn't mean it in a rude way but this traitor plot sucks.
I don't even care too much about the traitor sub plot, I still think Oda is using the traitor sub plot to drag out the arc.

Once Kizaru and Saturn arrive, most people will forget and not care about the whole York traitor sub plot anymore.

As for my previous comment before, it was just stating that some people need to accept that there no other traitors and that there own traitor theories were wrong.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
What flash forward bro? The page with all the different marines and Saturn?

It's just a collage of forces going to Egghead currently, not a flash forward
the page with akainu and the other goro is a flash forward I think

the page with akainu and the other goro is a flash forward I think
Still don't think so because this Egghead Incident is world shaking and their reactions are just the usual ones they have when Luffy is mentioned

They're just surprised that a Yonko made his way to Egghead just in the moment they were about to murder Vegapunk

I don't even care too much about the traitor sub plot, I still think Oda is using the traitor sub plot to drag out the arc.

Once Kizaru and Saturn arrive, most people will forget and not care about the whole York traitor sub plot anymore.

As for my previous comment before, it was just stating that some people need to accept that there no other traitors and that there own traitor theories were wrong.
I still strongly think that Stussy is on the WG's side. Because her actions are not making sense to me.

Alone her informing Sentomaru about Kizaru coming to Egghead is a distortion of facts. Not Kizaru is coming to Egghead - Saturn is. Kizaru is only there for his protection.
And seeing as Sentomaru is the body guard of Vegapunk, it is - especially for him - of utmost importance that he knows who exactly is heading their way. Think about it: If only Kizaru was to come, he would not have the authority to command the Pacifista. Saturn however has an authority level, which trumps Sentomaru's own. That means that those Pacifista currently standing guard at the coast aren't good for anything. When Saturn comes, he could easily take command of them.

And then there is her pro-actively informing Akainu about the SHP on Egghead. She could have not let Akainu being contacted - nobody would have noticed and her cover would not have been blown by it. But she did it anyways. It leaves the question, why she did it.

Stussy is getting more suspicious with every chapter she is depicted in.

I donโ€™t care about the traitor subplot, but I am glad that Oda revealed York as the traitor. Maybe this subplot will be over sooner rather than later. I am still wondering when we will see more of Kumaโ€™s flashback.

CP-0 continues to delight me, which I was not expecting. Rob Lucci is such a tsundere. I laughed at Kakuโ€™s confusion when Luffy called him Usopp.

I think Robin and Chopper will find Vegapunk first. Furthermore, I like their plan of continuing to look for him while everyone is fighting.

The highlight of the chapter was Sanji taking seraphim Jinbeiโ€™s punch with a smile on his face. Now we need to see Sanji go on the offensive and defeat s-shark asap! I imagine Sanji will defeat him quickly because they have already clashed several time before.

@Rambles
Are you still on the fucking Stussy theory? Come on just accept that you were wrong, everything points to her not being on the WG side.

It seems people like you really can't accept being wrong, you thought Stussy was a double traitor but the chapter proves that isn't the case and yet you still think she is on the WG side.

You are just on copium at this point.

Also if she was truly on the WG side, she wouldn't be helping Vegapunk and she wouldn't have told Sentomaru about Kizaru and the others coming to Egghead.

Again your theory was wrong.

Some people really can't accept being wrong.:toximoji:
It looks like you are one of those people Rambles.:jackcopium:

Last edited:
@Rambles
Are you still on the fucking Stussy theory? Come on just accept that you were wrong, everything points to her not being on the WG side.

It seems people like you really can't accept being wrong, you thought Stussy was a double traitor but the chapter proves that isn't the case and yet you still think she is on the WG side.

You are just on copium at this point.

Also if she was truly on the WG side, she wouldn't be helping Vegapunk and she wouldn't have told Sentomaru about Kizaru and the others coming to Egghead.

Again your theory was wrong.

It looks like you are one of those people Rambles.:jackcopium:
I am sorry, if you are a Stussy fan and I made you angry/defensive. She is a great character. But me thinking she is the traitor comes mostly from an analytical viewpoint. I have nothing against her. If I only went by my feeling and had no hint/proof in my hand to underline my statement, I would have long ago said, yes, I am wrong โ€“ the ongoing story proves me wrong. But this is not the case, because there are those little obstacles poking me in the ribs and reminding me that the overall plot does not connect the way it should, if I donโ€™t categorize her as someone, who plays against Vegapunk.

This is why you need to read my comment once more. There I have written, why I think she is not on Vegapunkโ€™s side. Me saying, โ€œYes, I am wrong.โ€ does not let those hints suddenly vanish. My main hobby on this forum is to analyse. So, the reason for me believing she is still not on Vegapunkโ€™s side, stems from those hints I mentioned above. And those do not make sense to me unless she is a traitor. Especially this last chapter gave me another hint, why I think so (as mentioned above.).

If you can explain to me, how those little details/hints can fit into the storyline as a whole and in a plausible way, I will pull back my analysis.

If I view it even more differentiated, then those hints are not the only oddities I noticed - there are still some other little โ€œthingsโ€ about her and her interactions with other characters, which are giving me pause. They are no hints, but it feels odd to notice them, when I โ€“ as a highly sensitive person โ€“ come across them.

If you want my honest thoughts about those, then I can tell you, what they are and how I categorize them โ€“ so I can let you have an insight in how I go about those things and maybe you can also understand me better this way. But your reaction has to be one of an objective dialogue partner, because some people might think of those โ€œmicro-bumpsโ€, I keep stumbling over, as being too weak to be even considerable. But the numbers of them are steadily piling up - so me ignoring them is becoming much more difficult.

If you want, we could also make a bet about her being on Vegapunkโ€™s side or not. But this is all up to youโ€ฆ .