Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Law's fate will be the same but his performance is already way better than Midd's.
So after this the winners Shanks and BB will they fight each other?
Who is Cross Guild's next target? Wano and Pluton?

York as a villain is extremely boring. Ceasar was way better.
Also I have a feeling Kuzan is on Egghead.. Kuzan vs Kiza?

There is also something I have been saying for a while.
Law has the Hax and Kidd has the brute force.
Law has much more variable to how he can fight whereas Kidd can only get so far relying on trying to just overpower enemies.
Especially now that we are at the end game and seemingly, we are going more and more into this specific territory where it's all about higher powers over brute force.

Brute force aint getting anywhere now with what kind of powers are at work.
Brute force never worked for Kidd. He isn't making good use of his devil fruit. Law did more damage to Big Mom than Kidd. Law's attacks do internal damage. If it was a 1 v 1 it was clear Big Mom would be the winner. Kidd cannot be Luffy's rival. Luffy died like 3 times and level up his haki just to beat Kaido and Kidd needed help to take down Big Mom. They needed more than an army to fight Kaido's forces so im not sure why he charged Shanks and his fleets.

I'm also amazed people said the chapter was bad. You can't please no one in this fandom, yall finally got an on panel wreckage yet they crying. Oda could have just said Shanks defeated Kidd pirates and have it all off screen like he usually does. Just need to see BB putting down Law now because we all know that Law ain't winning that fight. Once BB touches Law its gg and this is coming from a Law fan.

So I guess the building that York dont wanna be destroyed is the one thing that puts all their data in their dropbox vegapunk version (obviously gonna be the one building destroyed now)
you mean punk records?
thats where vegapunk's brain is located btw

if its destroyed, they're all probably gonna lose consciousness or become brickheads lol

Oh jeez, I used to be made fun of when I said 6 years ago that admirals could one day get one-shot. And here we have 3billion belly worth pirate being done with one slash.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Well well, looks like the mistery around Shanks is finally revealed ( we literally waited more to see him in action than Roger xD )

I'd like to say that i'm surprised but i feel like that's what we should have seen from Kaido / BM ( well if plot armor wasn't a thing ofc )

I saw some comments saying that what dory and brogy did was dirty, but keep in mind Kidd was also about to go on a rampage if not stopped so he would have done the same thing lol

It's easily a 5/5 chapter even if looking at the past and at some plot decisions kinda make you question them.....

Luffy will probably encounter Blackbeard too alongside the Navy and the World Nobles during the current arc and therefore, consolidating his power as a God DF holder. Alongside the allies he'd made I'm pretty sure that Shanks will ask the allegiance of Cross Guild to have a fighting chance against the Straw Hat at the peak of their power. I'm saying this because that's the only scenario I can imagine where the ultimate fight for Luffy and Shanks and as well as Zoro and Mihawk can realize in a single arc.

Lord have mercy, what a chapter. Been waiting a long time for Shanks to make his move, and every time we see him now, he's being epic.

Pretty clear that nobody is above him. The only person that might be is Dragon, but they're at minimum the same level (not counting Im, because I'm holding off until we know more).

What Shanks has done by portrayal, be it breaking an Admiral with only CoC, splitting the sky with Whitebeard, and one shotting Kid (with Roger's move, no less), who is one of Luffy's two rivals and fresh off killing a Yonko, places him at the top. A certain toxic fanbase will always try to put their guy over Shanks, but that has never been nor will it ever be the case. Shanks plays with Yonko, their guy gets stalled by Jozu and Vista, no matter how hard they cry.

Such a hype chapter, can't wait for the next one.

So,Kidd helps Blackbeard kill Shanks and Law helps Luffy kill Blackbeard.Vengeance sounds like something they can still do to remain relevant to the plot.

Lord have mercy, what a chapter. Been waiting a long time for Shanks to make his move, and every time we see him now, he's being epic.

Pretty clear that nobody is above him. The only person that might be is Dragon, but they're at minimum the same level (not counting Im, because I'm holding off until we know more).

What Shanks has done by portrayal, be it breaking an Admiral with only CoC, splitting the sky with Whitebeard, and one shotting Kid (with Roger's move, no less), who is one of Luffy's two rivals and fresh off killing a Yonko, places him at the top. A certain toxic fanbase will always try to put their guy over Shanks, but that has never been nor will it ever be the case. Shanks plays with Yonko, their guy gets stalled by Jozu and Vista, no matter how hard they cry.

Such a hype chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Blackbeard will end him,just wait.