Speculations Colourspread hint about Sanji having CoC in the future?

I do think it is ironic how Sanji’s fanbase ripped apart the Zoro fanbase and ZKK theorists for using color spreads as a way to foreshadow ZKK. Yet there’s one color spread hinting that Sanji has CoC and all of a sudden color spreads are amazing tools for foreshadowing!
It goes both ways.
Post automatically merged:

Color of Cucked King

1. Disable Arc Maxim, no one thanking him...
2. Sabotage Gate of Justice, got brushed off in 1 panel...
3. Offering himself to Kuma, everyone only remember Zoro's sacrifice..
4. The actual guy who saved Tashigi, she went with Zoro...
5. The one who turned Viola, she has moments with Usopp...
6. Almost married a babe, turns out it's a scam...
7. Also save Otoko, the subplot continue with Zoro...

Sanji not getting it. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment
This. I'm hoping this to happen because I have my agenda to push: Sanji Top 1 no DF no CoC.

Last edited:
I think sanji will unlock CoC sooner. We need more crew members with CoC. As we know Luffy has quality of being a king even among the CoC users, he could handle multiple CoC users in his crew without any problem, that even Rocks could not achieve.
The amount of Conquerors Luffy will command is a direct reflection of his quality as a leader. Luffy being at the apex of Strength, Fame and Power will guarantee that he has multiple Conquerors on his crew. Luffy is not the next Roger, he's his own Legend and will surpass Roger. He's Joyboy/Nika not just the Pirate King. This is the strongest argument for any straw-hat to have Kings Haki in my opinion. But people are so against Sanji having it that it's not worth debating until he unlocks it, by then they would have come up with a way to downplay it not realizing that they're actually downplaying Luffy himself; the value of a man or leader is determined by the value of those he surrounds himself with and commands. I don't need a color spread to prove any of what I'm saying either.

The amount of Conquerors Luffy will command is a direct reflection of his quality as a leader. Luffy being at the apex of Strength, Fame and Power will guarantee that he has multiple Conquerors on his crew. Luffy is not the next Roger, he's his own Legend and will surpass Roger. He's Joyboy/Nika not just the Pirate King. This is the strongest argument for any straw-hat to have Kings Haki in my opinion. But people are so against Sanji having it that it's not worth debating until he unlocks it, by then they would have come up with a way to downplay it not realizing that they're actually downplaying Luffy himself; the value of a man or leader is determined by the value of those he surrounds himself with and commands. I don't need a color spread to prove any of what I'm saying either.
Those people didn't even realize that the more they lower Sanji (and his powerlevel), the more they also lower Luffy's & Zoro's.

Yeah because Oda definitely uses the term CoC :milaugh:
He can make some letters in English, even named attacks, why not make CoC in english?.

Color of supreme king, and Haoshoku haki.

One is official english name, and the other is official japanese name.
Why Oda can use a English informal official name? He already made a bunch.

And you guys are forgetting that in Cover of Volume 100 are all CoC users.

With a title about CoC users and Sanji is in the cover.

Zorobros you guys was saying about a cover with Enma on it and about nakama threads and even G5 was hinted in a Cover.

Why for Sanji is different?