Votes: 12 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
So let me remind all the clowns that scale people cuz they are drawn sometimes next to each other or due to bounty which are uselss to scale strenght

Wing best attack is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Queen and I am still generous

Wing has in arsenal AP attack that can melt mountain like butter (Akainu 2.0) while fliying above the sky covering the hole island while this clown Queen best shot is a bump laser

Talk about league of between first mate and second or third mate

King in the anime :
A goat
Powerful enough to not get low diffed easily by Koh Zoro

King in the manga:
A moron who stands there
Gets one shotted
And i just a kaido fanboy
Accurate

The cherry on the topping was how expressive king was while talking, attack, and even body language wise.. It really brought the adrenaline element into the episode.

In thw manga he was a plain depthless character carried by his back story

They seemed to forget that Zoro actually has swords and gave him three magic wands instead.

This was some wizardry fights with energy beams flying around. At one point Rengoku Onigiri turned into Imu’s space laser lmao.

This must be the sign I’m turning into an old man, if people thought these last two fights were any good.
Yeah I can get that. Tho as I said before it's difficult for toei to fix something that had problems in the manga too in the first place applying to both fights.

And they gotta let go of that dbs shit for OP. Zoro went kaiyoken instead of simply portraying it as barrier haki.

But I think this episode was better than the previous one and a lot better than whatever that shit we got in the manga. The content itself is questionable in the canon source anyway.

At vwry least Toei forgot to censor King's wounds, Queen in the anime got KO'd without looking like he was burned or bleeding whatever, he looked clean lol.

Literally the last scene of Zoro vs King shits on katashit vs Luffy lmao
It does not.

first because the anime changed the entire scene of the Zoro fight and made up their clash when in the manga Zoro just blitzed king

Second, they once again didn’t animate Zoro even cutting King, same old cut away shit… They fully animated Luffy actually hitting king