Votes: 12 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
Honestly, this episode felt more like a King episode than anything.
It did. It's a shame that King didn't get more focus in the manga. He has an interesting backstory, which has some implications for the future (Seraphim, etc.), so it could have been fleshed out a little more.

It's insane how much care was put into this episode, especially as it's all done by hand. It's almost too much. I can't even imagine what the remaining Luffy vs. Kaido fights are going to be like.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Best episode in the anime. Loda put to shame with his "canonic version" of this battle
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::king::zosmug:

:finally::cheers::finally:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Episode really did alot for King. Thought he was lame as shit in the manga but he was badass as fuck this episode, looked like an absolute beast
The only thing I preferred in the manga, was how King was unexpressive, he was a bit too animated for his personality type here.

In the manga even after taking Zoro's attack to the face he looked unphased. Even when he got angry he rarely raised his voice. Half the manga all he said was "..."

That's who King is. They missed the mark by a bit there. I don't mind the final clash when he says Zoro's genetically inferior, everything prior to that could have been more in line with his actual personality.

It did. It's a shame that King didn't get more focus in the manga. He has an interesting backstory, which has some implications for the future (Seraphim, etc.), so it could have been fleshed out a little more.

It's insane how much care was put into this episode, especially as it's all done by hand. It's almost too much. I can't even imagine what the remaining Luffy vs. Kaido fights are going to be like.
Luffy fight is a lot longer he has around 6-7 chapter of him fighting against Kaido. Maybe they are going to sacrifice some of them and only focus on the last 2-3 chapters