Black Clover - Chapter 360 - Unreadable World

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tabata is losing his touch.

First, Anti Magic wasn't enough to deal with Lucius so Asta has to train his Ki to another level.

Now he claims Asta's existence ( he refers to Anti Magic not to Asta's life itself ) actually changes the world and is dangerous.

So what is it Tabata? I have a bad feeling about this and it pains me because at some point BC was fucking crushing Trash Piece with the writing.
God I hope it doesn't fall so low.

I wouldnโ€™t worry too much about it Lucius will use time reversal magic and beat Yuno.
Yeah Lucius will win eventually, but he needs to do it in a big way to make up for this.

Just read the latest two chapters, and yeah, Lucius isn't looking too hot, yet again. This is quite underwhelming because it's the time he should be looking the most powerful. If he's already looking like this, I don't even want to imagine what will happen once Asta gets his foot back here, with the amps he got from Wano 2.0.

@Light D Lamperouge I'm still on that possibility of "fake body with a fraction of soul" I proposed. I think it would be a great turn of events, but the more chapters that go by, the more it looks like just wishful cope lmao.

Honestly, the power upgrades of the main cast are just ridiculous. Especially talking about Yuno. With just one year and a bit more, he went from being a scrub to 50% Lucifero, to equally match (if not overpower in this chapter) someone that should technically have the full power of Lucifero, the full power of Astaroth and super hax soul magic (that combined with blood, bone, and skin should allow him to manipulate the fabric of life itself). All the explanation we've been given relies on the fact that he wanted to surpass himself to not be behind Asta, and that he appears to be burning some life force. Quite mid tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just read the latest two chapters, and yeah, Lucius isn't looking too hot, yet again. This is quite underwhelming because it's the time he should be looking the most powerful. If he's already looking like this, I don't even want to imagine what will happen once Asta gets his foot back here, with the amps he got from Wano 2.0.

@Light D Lamperouge I'm still on that possibility of "fake body with a fraction of soul" I proposed. I think it would be a great turn of events, but the more chapters that go by, the more it looks like just wishful cope lmao.

Honestly, the power upgrades of the main cast are just ridiculous. Especially talking about Yuno. With just one year and a bit more, he went from being a scrub to 50% Lucifero, to equally match (if not overpower in this chapter) someone that should technically have the full power of Lucifero, the full power of Astaroth and super hax soul magic (that combined with blood, bone, and skin should allow him to manipulate the fabric of life itself). All the explanation we've been given relies on the fact that he wanted to surpass himself to not be behind Asta, and that he appears to be burning some life force. Quite mid tbh.
Yeah I am looking for an explanation and some twist but that's becoming cope as more time goes on lmao. I believe there should be some twist like that. Lucius is the final villain as things stand, so seeing him like this just feels wrong lol. Tabata seems to be using Bleach as a reference for some things so I hope he has another one for us.