Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noooo... Cobra was singing... That means they almost escaped... Lmfao... Gtfo...

It straight up says, Sabo grabs Cobras arm, tried to escape, and they get surrounded and stabbed...

Cobra is still sitting in his wheelchair for christ sake....

Again I ask, how on earth do you reach the conclusion they almost escaped, out side of the fact that "Cobra was singing" lol....
Where is your GOD now? Hahahahahah!

All Admirals were standing around not moving an inch bar Kizaru and he stopped Luffy in his tracks, unlike the Gorosei who were furious and actively ran after Sabo on panel.

It took Jinbe, Marco, Vista and WB to stop Akainu but he still managed to catch up and impale Jinbe+Luffy after which the remnants of the WBP's + Croc and then eventually Shanks pulled up.

Now compare all the above to.....Wapol
:cheers:
Sigh, so many excuses.

I think it's much more likely that Akainu & Co. took a page out of their superiors' book of failures, bc let's be honest: The admirals' performance at marineford was one of the most pathetic things any supposed top tiers have delivered so far.

Sigh, so many excuses.

I think it's much more likely that Akainu & Co. took a page out of their superiors' book of failures, bc let's be honest: The admirals' performance at marineford was one of the most pathetic things any supposed top tiers have delivered so far.

Kizaru wasn't injured
Akainu hurt WB immensely
Kuzan one shot yonko commander

Status
Not open for further replies.