Powers & Abilities Should Jimbei have Conquerors Haki?

Thoughts?

• Yes but not Adv Coc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don’t think so, he’s a brave and tough guy, but the way he handles fishman island where he prefers others take care of his home for him leaves a bad taste in my mouth for a conqueror.

Despite his strength jumping from the world government and whitebeard to big mom to luffy to protect his home rather than doing it with his own hands I think isn’t fitting of a conqueror. But hell Yamato and katakuri have it so he also could be a conqueror and it wouldn’t be too weird.

I don’t think so, he’s a brave and tough guy, but the way he handles fishman island where he prefers others take care of his home for him leaves a bad taste in my mouth for a conqueror.

Despite his strength jumping from the world government and whitebeard to big mom to luffy to protect his home rather than doing it with his own hands I think isn’t fitting of a conqueror. But hell Yamato and katakuri have it so he also could be a conqueror and it wouldn’t be too weird.
Why wouldn’t King have it if Kat does?

While jinbe is an incredible strong dude, i don't think he has what the conquerors have.
A conqueror is someone that he/she will go against the odds with the belief that he/she will succeed.
Jinbe while has no problem to die in the battlefield but he is not the guy that will say i will defeat you even though you are stronger than me.
Even small conquerors have shown that kind of ability to some extent.
Whatever the case i would definitely welcome jinbe and sanji as coc users.
But not adv COC users:goyea:

Yes, not a single fishman in the entire manga has no CoC. And as the strongest fishman, he had to have it.
But due to the fact that he constantly changed the people he served (WG, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Luffy) and since he has no convictions and betrayed the oath, he did not deserve the CoC.

Its been way past his debut for thatto be emphasize

He 's not an ordinary SHP.. Like the rest
He' s almost stagnated his growth as a fighter but is still formidable nonetheless