What type of ships you actually like in anime?

1 they both good people, good chemistry

2 one a scumbag the other start to warm up to that scumbag

3 one a scumbag and the other so delusion thinking he/she all good (Sakura famous for this even tho her and Sasuke still goated regardless)

4 they both scumbag treat others like shit but really care for each other

5 they both scumbag but later realize they shouldnt look at each like a tool

I only ship characters that I think will actually end up together. It’s a waste of time otherwise.

- Ships that aren’t forced because of fandoms and therefore kinda ruined (Deku and Ochaco is a good example I think).

- Ships that make sense, and fit well within the story (I think Luffy and Hancock’s development during Amazon Lily up to Marineford was pretty well, but it’s really one-sided so there’s no solid foundation).

- And finally, ships that aren’t for characters who HAVE NO CHEMISTRY OR DON’T FIT THEIR CHARACTER!!! (Deku and Bakugou was a big thing for some reason!!!)

I only ship characters that I think will actually end up together. It’s a waste of time otherwise.

- Ships that aren’t forced because of fandoms and therefore kinda ruined (Deku and Ochaco is a good example I think).

- Ships that make sense, and fit well within the story (I think Luffy and Hancock’s development during Amazon Lily up to Marineford was pretty well, but it’s really one-sided so there’s no solid foundation).

- And finally, ships that aren’t for characters who HAVE NO CHEMISTRY OR DON’T FIT THEIR CHARACTER!!! (Deku and Bakugou was a big thing for some reason!!!)
Deku and bakugo was just big for the sus jokes lol