Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

[Scene: Marineford battlefield, amidst the chaos and intense fighting. Whitebeard, the legendary pirate, stands tall on his ship, addressing the Marines and other pirates.]

Whitebeard: (with a booming voice) Hear me, Marines! Pirates! I have something important to say! The One Piece... the One Piece is Mid!

[Everyone on the battlefield stops fighting and looks at Whitebeard, perplexed.]

Marine 1: Did he just say... "Mid"?

Marine 2: What on earth is he talking about?

Whitebeard: (raising his mighty Bisento) Yes, you heard me right! After years of searching, battling, and risking our lives, the truth is revealed! The One Piece is not the ultimate treasure we imagined, but a mere "Mid"!

[The pirates and Marines exchange confused glances.]

Buggy: (scratching his head) What's he rambling about? Did old Whitebeard hit his head too hard?

Shanks: (whispering to his crew) Is this some sort of pirate code we're not aware of?

Whitebeard: (ignoring the confused murmurs) You see, the Grand Line is a journey of discovery, filled with powerful foes and treacherous seas. But at the end of it all, what do we find? Not the most incredible treasure of all time, but a mediocre "Mid"!

Marco: (whispering to Jozu) Maybe he's just trolling the Marines, trying to confuse them.

Jozu: (trying to keep a straight face) It wouldn't be the first time Whitebeard played mind games.

Whitebeard: (pointing dramatically) So, my fellow pirates, let it be known! The One Piece is not the pinnacle of greatness we believed it to be. It's a solid, average experience, like a decent video game sequel!

Blackbeard: (laughing) So the great Whitebeard finally lost it, huh?

Akainu: (fuming) This is blasphemy! The One Piece is the symbol of freedom and power!

Whitebeard: (smirking) Ah, Akainu, my fiery friend, but even the mightiest flames can burn out. And in this case, the One Piece is just... well, a letdown.

[Suddenly, Luffy bursts into laughter, unable to contain himself.]

Luffy: (giggling) I always knew there was something fishy about that One Piece! Turns out, it's just... Mid!

[The battlefield erupts into laughter as everyone tries to process the unexpected revelation from Whitebeard.]

Marineford announcer: (confused) Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest pirate of all time... has declared the One Piece to be Mid. This is certainly a historic moment!

[And so, amidst the chaos of Marineford, Whitebeard's declaration becomes the talk of the sea, and the legend of the "Mid Piece" spreads throughout the world, leaving everyone questioning the true nature of the Grand Line's ultimate treasure.]

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Real talk.

You haven't said even a single thing.

All you said was chapter is hype.

With the way the last few chapters have gone, it's a fair and simple assumption that this chapter might also follow suit.

So, basically, you haven't "provided" Anything at all. You're banking on chapter being hype based on redons gifs so you can take credit when they come out.

You are a fake and a fraud.

don't take it seriously. I'm just joking. You're free to send me the spoils. Wink wink.
I provided you with expectations.

> What happens in the chapter changes a lot of things for better.

> No one got anything right in this thread when they try to predict the chapter.

That's as much as you need. Now wait excited or set yourself up for disappointment. It's up to your brain.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hi. I'm WeeklyLeaks, AMA.
Oh the best and most reliable provider himself! It's a honour to have you here sir!

How do you do it? Provide us with completely unbiased, factual and thus completely accurate spoilers every single Week?!
Every other leaker including Redon quit and retired because of you! You dethroned them all! The spoiler king! Your fool's summaries are the best!