Versus Battle Kusakabe vs Grade 1 sorcerers (no CT)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Kusakabe is the only grade 1 sorcerer or more without any innate CT.

here is will fight other grade 1 sorcerer or around that level but without their CT : everyone at 100% each fight. (the ranking isnt about strength and its def not the topic of that thread)

Round 1 : Higuruma without CT

Round 2 : Choso without CT

Round 3 : Nanami without CT

Round 4 : Culling Game Megumi without CT

Round 5 : Culling Game Yuji (no divergent fist)

Round 6 : Mei Mei without CT

Round 7 : Choso with playful Cloud

Who he can beat ? Who he cannot ?

lets goooo

@ConquistadoR @Wuuuke @Ven437 @notAfanboy @Sebastian Michaelis @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @MUUGEN @Gol D. Roger @MonochromeYoru @Dark Admiral @Indigo @Enzo @Ice devil slayer @Luffy is the mc @Goodman Grey @Monkey D Al @kom5 @ZoroMazino etc etc

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Mei Mei & Nanami definitely beat his ass.
Yuji too wins probably.

Megumi, Choso, Higurama are hard to say because they are dependent on CT. Kusakabe has his chances.

With CT & being allowed to go all out, i think everyone here can beat Kusakabe. Same for people like Naobito, Naoya etc,.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

here is will fight other grade 1 sorcerer or around that level but without their CT : everyone at 100% each fight. (the ranking isnt about strength and its def not the topic of that thread)

lets goooo

@ConquistadoR @Wuuuke @Ven437 @notAfanboy @Sebastian Michaelis @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @MUUGEN @Gol D. Roger @MonochromeYoru @Dark Admiral @Indigo @Enzo @Ice devil slayer @Luffy is the mc @Goodman Grey @Monkey D Al @kom5 @ZoroMazino etc etc
Loses to Mei Mei for sure.

Nanami probably edges him out too.

Yuji wins imo. He went toe to toe with Yuta and stuff.

The rest are probably fair game and he'd have chances there.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think he can beat Choso, Megumi, Higuruma

He will likely lose to Mei. Mei maxed out her physical to the point she counts improve anymore.
Mei Mei would be grade 1 without CT anyday.

the more difficult one are Yuji, Nanami and Choso with playful Cloud.

Yuji managed to clash with Choso without using divergent fist a lot. Against Mahito Yuji was able to fight but using his divergent fist.
Kusakabe being a solid grade 1 level by portrayal shouldnโ€™t be really below that level.

I can see Kusakabe winning this but I can also see him losing this. Yuji doesnโ€™t need divergent fist to be a real threat and for using his fighting style.

Against Nanami Iโ€™m conflicted too. I think Kusakabe as an edge in swordsmanship but Nanami more durable and hits harder in overtime. And Nanami is a mad lad, he will keep fighting even half dead. Still giving it to Kusakabe.

lets goooo

Loses to Choso, Mei Mei, Yuji, aand Nanami

yuji in particular beats his ass horribly

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Atsuya redefines JJK's power structure when he finally shows his hidden CT.

Mei Mei mid-high diffs him. She MAXED out her reinforcement alone way before mastering her CT.

Beats Nanami with some difficulty. Without his CT he is most likely much weaker.

Beats Higuruma, Choso, Megumi for sure since they are likely trash without CT.

Choso beats his ass with PC. Yuji also beats him.

Lmao what were y'all thinking when you said that a guy who became Grade 1 without a CT would lose to CT-less Nanami? Nanami is honestly dogshit even with his CT.

Kusakabe could solo 10 Nanamis tbh. How does Nanami counter Kusakabe's SD at all? Blud got blitzed by a baby Mahito with goat legs

Lmao what were y'all thinking when you said that a guy who became Grade 1 without a CT would lose to CT-less Nanami? Nanami is honestly dogshit even with his CT.

Kusakabe could solo 10 Nanamis tbh. How does Nanami counter Kusakabe's SD at all? Blud got blitzed by a baby Mahito with goat legs
Except Rayan Goodman and I were thinking straight. You see I powerscale better than 99% of folks here when we see the full arsenal of someone, I always had Nanami as dogshit with or without his CT. :goyea: