General & Others JJK Top 25

Now that Sukuna vs Go-jo is over and Kashimo has begun to show off, let's see what people's top 25's look like now.

Btw I'm gonna be ranking CT Kashimo and no-CT Kashimo as two separate characters due to his CT being an 8th Gate like ability that can only be used once in his lifetime, meaning it isn't a consistent source of power.

1. Ryomen Sukuna
2. GoJo Satoru
3. CT Kashimo Hajime
4. Kenjaku
5. Okkotsu Yuta
6. Yorozu
7. Tsukumo Yuki
8. Fushiguro Toji
9. Zen'in Maki
10. Uraume
11. Hakari Kinji
12. no-CT Kashimo Hajime
13. Geto Suguru
14. Mahoraga-chan
15. Itadori Yuji (he apparently ate the other 6 Death Paintings and was already Grade 1 level before that, so he should be at Special Grade Sorceror territory)
16. Curse Naoya
17. Ishigori Ryu
18. Takako Uro
19. Mahito
20. Jogo
21. Hanami
22. Dagon
23. Higuruma
24. Zen'in Naobito
25. Fushiguro Megumi

top 25 is hard lol

ill give it a shot though

probably be grouping things by tiers

1. Sukuna

2. Gojo

3. Kenjaku
4. Mahoraga
5. Kashimo

6. Yuta/Hakari
7. Hakari/Yuta
8. Yuki
9. Toji
10. Maki

11. Yorozu
12. Geto

13. Itadori
14. Mahito
15. Ryu/Uro/Cursed Naoya
16. Uro/Ryu/Cursed Naoya
17. Cursed Naoya/Ryu/Uro

18. Jogo
19. Hanami
20. Dagon
21. Naobito
22. Hiromi
23. Choso
24. Todo

25th is Uraume, but she's hard to rank, most likely though she's in that 9-12 range

Also Ultimate Mechamaru is on this list but due to his opponent being mahito it's very hard to actually determine where he would be, considering Mahito is immune to most of his attacks and grows way stronger by the time he fights Yuji

I'm also not very firm on most of these

top 25 is hard lol

ill give it a shot though

probably be grouping things by tiers

1. Sukuna

2. Gojo

3. Kenjaku
4. Mahoraga
5. Kashimo

6. Yuta/Hakari
7. Hakari/Yuta
8. Yuki
9. Toji
10. Maki

11. Yorozu
12. Geto

13. Itadori
14. Mahito
15. Ryu/Uro/Cursed Naoya
16. Uro/Ryu/Cursed Naoya
17. Cursed Naoya/Ryu/Uro

18. Jogo
19. Hanami
20. Dagon
21. Naobito
22. Hiromi
23. Choso
24. Todo

25th is Uraume, but she's hard to rank, most likely though she's in that 9-12 range

Also Ultimate Mechamaru is on this list but due to his opponent being mahito it's very hard to actually determine where he would be, considering Mahito is immune to most of his attacks and grows way stronger by the time he fights Yuji

I'm also not very firm on most of these
Forgot about Choso. He should take Megumi's place.

Mahoraga shouldn't be that high. Any Special Grade Sorceror with intel on him should be able to take him out.

Forgot about Choso. He should take Megumi's place.

Mahoraga shouldn't be that high. Any Special Grade Sorceror with intel on him should be able to take him out.
Well that assumes that they have an attack strong enough to one-shot him.

Yuta maybe can with Lovebeam, though I wonder if he'd be able to charge it to his max without Mahoraga interupting
Yuki does, but it comes at the cost of her own life.
Gojo obviously can.
Geto maybe can with Uzumaki
Kashimo hasn't shown an attack that can do that yet, maybe his lightning bolt can, but that requires hitting him with lightning multiple times first, which would cause Mahoraga to adapt.

And also nobody is safe from Mahoraga. He will always have a way to get around whatever you throw up to prevent him from hurting you.

His placement is pretty matchup dependent, but if you can only make an argument IMO for like 2-3 guys outside the undisputed top 2 to be able to beat him, with one of them being a suicide attempt, top 4 sounds like a reasonable place IMO.

Like for Hakari, Yuta, Yuki, I could make arguments that they lose to someone like Toji for example

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1.Sukuna
2.Gojo
3.Mahoraga
4.Kenjaku
5.Toji
6.Yuta
7.Kashimo
8.Yuki
9.Maki
10.Hakari
11.Geto
12.Yorozu

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
5.Toji
6.Yuta
7.Kashimo
Even with CT ?
Post automatically merged:

I don’t see how Kenjaku and co are beating CT Kashimo

Kashimo seems like a solid top 3 for now

I’m obviously talking about Yuki fight Kenjaku not current one or merged one with Tengen
Post automatically merged:

Mine :

Sukuna
Gojo
Kashimo
Kenjaku
Yuta
Yuki
Geto
Yoruzu
Hakari
Toji / Maki
Uraume
Ryu

Last edited:
1.Sukuna
2.Gojo
3.Mahoraga
4.Kenjaku
5.Toji
6.Yuta
7.Kashimo
8.Yuki
9.Maki
10.Hakari
11.Geto
12.Yorozu
Yorozu should be above at least Geto. He doesn’t even have DE or RCT. Yorozu was on par with a squad full of Uro’s (the sky manipulation girl Yuta fought in a 3 way battle)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yorozu should be above at least Geto. He doesn’t even have DE or RCT. Yorozu was on par with a squad full of Uro’s (the sky manipulation girl Yuta fought in a 3 way battle)
Nope, Uro was leading that group, she was the strongest of the group. The killer group wasn’t full of Uros

Geto > Yoruzu
Geto portrayal is above

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
MC - Yuji & Megumi ---> (2)
Special Grade Sorcerors ---> (4)
Comparable to Special Grade - Hakari & Ultimate Mechamaru ---> (2)
0 CE Heavenly Restriction ---> (2)
Eldest Cursed Womb Choso ---> (1)
Fastest Jujutsu Sorceror Alive ---> (2)

Disaster Curses & Naoya (Curse) ---> (5)

"King of Curses" Sukuna & Kenjaku ---> (2)
"Frozen Star" Uraume ---> (1)
Yorozu, Kashimo, Ryu & Uro ---> (4)

I'm going to rank 10S Sukuna as a different character because it's not a power he originally had. And I won't rank 25 fighters because I don't know the name of 25 characters.
So here we go
1.10S Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Heian Sukuna
4. Kashimo
5. Kenjaku
6. Itadori Yuji ( with Gojo dead I suppose he is going to get a power boost and a power up)
7. Yuta
8. That girl with muscles
9. Uraume
10. Hakari
11 till 25: some dead dudes