Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let it be known that Sword and Admiral Chapter 21 is officially in the works! And I've already got a few pages done on it too lol. Hopefully you guys can expect the chapter fairly soon, and I think this is going to be a fun one. Quite a few different users are present and making appearances lol, including people who have long awaited their debut.

In the meantime, enjoy the Chapter 21 Cover Page, which is filled with a couple of little hints as to what the chapter shall contain lel.

Also, I am trying a brand new method of tagging you guys so, please let me know if you get tagged or not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let it be known that Sword and Admiral Chapter 21 is officially in the works! And I've already got a few pages done on it too lol. Hopefully you guys can expect the chapter fairly soon, and I think this is going to be a fun one. Quite a few different users are present and making appearances lol, including people who have long awaited their debut.

In the meantime, enjoy the Chapter 21 Cover Page, which is filled with a couple of little hints as to what the chapter shall contain lel.

Also, I am trying a brand new method of tagging you guys so, please let me know if you get tagged or not.

Lmaoooo. So this means all the Young Dragons are about to be taken out by the Sword&Admiral army?

Sorry @Van, first you get set up as Kakuzu and next some fodder Zoro fan does you in.

Nice coverart. I can see Danzo in the back.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Lmao, what kinda Apocalypse Cover is this dawg!?

Looking at the background, so the two hidden charactes were KoL and...

Trollpi Jerami

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Well, you got me hyped.
:sanmoji: