Questions & Mysteries Will Monster Trio grow too?

I'm talking about abnormal heights in One piece.

Monster trio Currently is like

Luffy - 174 cm
Zoro - 181 cm
Sanji - 180 cm

Dragon - 256 cm , roger - 274 , Garp - 287 cm
Shanks/Mihawk - 199/198 cm , oden - 382 cm
Judge - 272 cm

Will monster trio keep their height's or grow more like other character's.
It's normal is one piece to grow that much.

I'm talking about abnormal heights in One piece.

Monster trio Currently is like

Luffy - 174 cm
Zoro - 181 cm
Sanji - 180 cm

Dragon - 256 cm , roger - 274 , Garp - 287 cm
Shanks/Mihawk - 199/198 cm , oden - 382 cm
Judge - 272 cm

Will monster trio keep their height's or grow more like other character's.
It's normal is one piece to grow that much.
Sure,we have sketches of Old Luffy and he has Garp's build. Luffy is 19 and the others are in their early 20s. OP characters live more and probably have more growth spurts.

I do actually think they might grow a little more. Not a whole lot but I definitely could see the all being 6.5 feet by the EoS, especially if they're eating Attack Cuisine which is supposed to increase their strength.

You have a point with Sanji and Luffy since they're related to abnormally tall characters but why Zoro lol? He's not related to Mihawk, Ryuma was normal height and so was Ushimaru/Koushirou

You have a point with Sanji and Luffy since they're related to abnormally tall characters but why Zoro lol? He's not related to Mihawk, Ryuma was normal height and so was Ushimaru/Koushirou
I don't mind him staying at the samw height but genes always ain't at work in one piece.
Bigmam parents were huge and bigmam all kids ain't huge.
And zoro given the age , should go atleast 200 by the time 30-40

Luffy and Sanji should grow taller because Dragon is a tall man and so is Garp while Judge is pretty tall too. I say Luffy and Sanji should grow at least 6" to a foot taller. Meanwhile Ryuma wasn't super tall and is only 5-10". Neither is blue-hair-zoro was that tall therefore I don't think Zoro will grow as much.

Don't think they will. Oda deliberately gave them normal heights so fans can relate to them more. And it makes them look like underdogs when they face those abnormally tall characters.

I think zoro has the most potential. I think his low testosterone levels hold him back. He may still be going through puberty despite being 21. The receding hairline, lack of facial hair, non existent libido, and low weight despite lifting tons, seems to indicate this.

I doubt it they are already adults and hit thier growth spurts. It would make 0 sense force them to grow alot in the span of a few months to a year in world time at EoS. They also don't need to be that tall to be strong as each has already beat characters that dwarf them.