Controversial Top 5 One Piece AMVs

Here I am back again with another top 5 and this time I'll list my favorite AMVS what does AMV stand for?

Honestly not 100% sure but I think It's Animated music video

Anyway without further ado let's begin

Here I am back again with another top 5 and this time I'll list my favorite AMVS what does AMV stand for?

Honestly not 100% sure but I think It's Animated music video

Anyway without further ado let's begin

Change 1 with 3.
3rd hits different.
:pepecafe:

ahh i like this here is mine.

The build up for each crewmate talking about luffy,to the villians of the story questioning who he is to the luffy shouting at ussop moment at enies lobby (one of my favorite moments in the series)

Mihawk hype nuff said:steef:

My boy zoro was born for greatness

Interchangable with 1 and 2 form me

Probably bias at how recent this is, but everything about this fight was "chefs kiss"

After making my list and listening to yours the third one is so good adding it to my favorites, i think it deserves 1st spot and dollhouse moves to 2nd and its just an anime moves to 3rd.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

ahh i like this here is mine.

The build up for each crewmate talking about luffy,to the villians of the story questioning who he is to the luffy shouting at ussop moment at enies lobby (one of my favorite moments in the series)

Mihawk hype nuff said:steef:

My boy zoro was born for greatness

Interchangable with 1 and 2 form me

Probably bias at how recent this is, but everything about this fight was "chefs kiss"

After making my list and listening to yours the third one is so good adding it to my favorites, i think it deserves 1st spot and dollhouse moves to 2nd and its just an anime moves to 3rd.:cheers::cheers::cheers:
#3 was epic I respect it

this is my favorite lately, epic and emotional musics like this always feels better than any other popular ''edit songs''.

shame to see that you are right in the fight but wrong with the song.
This is the OG AMV that I used to watch.
Luffy vs Lucci IS the best fight of One Piece until today.

That AMV I showed is the one I watched as kid/teenager that made me go back to watch One Piece.

One Piece at my country passed on TV only dubbed up to middle Chopper arc (not even finished) while being that 4Kids version that skipped a lot of things.

When I saw that AMV on internet of episodes I never watched and seeing Luffy going G2 and G3, Sanji going Diable Jambe, Chopper turning into a Monster, Nami clones... My mind got crazy about it and I was dying to watch it!

So when I finally found an online anime site to watch it I didn't enjoyed so much the chapters until it got into those powers ups of Enies Lobby. And after that I started to like it basically every chapter as I was consuming at a high rate(for me). Probably watched like 10 episodes in a weekend day.

I first saw an AMV of Luffy vs Blueno with him going G2 (Blueno is close to my real name so I found it interested to watch it) and then I found this one of Luffy vs Lucci (their names being similar raised my interest in it).