Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I respectfully disagree to the first one. :kayneshrug:

I don't know if these allegations are true or not but if there are actual victims it could mean the world to them.

And I'm disappointed, It's just the old shoot out american style, I was looking foreword to aliens invading Miami. :doffytroll:
Knowing a wealthy powerful person as a wealthy powerful person isnt notable

Ill assume you didnt read any of the actual documents since then youd know 90% of the names mentioned were in no way indicated of any crime. Photos of Hawking on the island have been around for years, I remember seeing them, nothing new or notable of him

Soon we'll know that Oda was in Epstein's DMs
I think he and his best friend Ruroni kenshin's author must have imported some DVDs from him 😭
Post automatically merged:

Ill assume you didnt read any of the actual documents since then youd know 90% of the names mentioned were in no way indicated of any crime. Photos of Hawking on the island have been around for years, I remember seeing them, nothing new or notable of him

Holy shit, so Stephen Hawkins is one of Ipstein, or whatever his name is spelled like, Pedo island visiter.

Fuck him then.

Him
And even Bill Gates
Most of the big shots in Hollywood are Pedos too

I saw a tweet where even Leonardo's name came out, it was expected
Hollywood is so funny to me

you have producers, directors, actors, cast and crew all talking about diversity, freedom, social problems and so on

but all their projects are made under the finger of big studio execs that are a bunch of old crusty white guys with so much money, they don't even know how to use that shit

it's so ironic, how the creatives are always under control of the ones they talk shit in their projects

and their "villains" go laughing to the bank to buy some more shit with the money they got from the creatives' work

society is just a sad mess

He’s a pedophile and visited Epstein's island
Even Micheal Jackson was

That reminds me that one of the most popular Kpop band, and actually the one who were highly credited for making Kpop mainstream Big Bang.
There was one member who used to act all innocent n all turned up to be a madafaking offender, he along with some of the big names in Korean industry used to have sex with women both underage n age of consent n used to record them, and share those footage among them.
Even to the level of blackmail.

Fiction is based on reality
Oda didn’t pull all his ideas from thin air
We have our WG and CD's

Even Micheal Jackson was

That reminds me that one of the most popular Kpop band, and actually the one who were highly credited for making Kpop mainstream Big Bang.
There was one member who used to act all innocent n all turned up to be a madafaking offender, he along with some of the big names in Korean industry used to have sex with women both underage n age of consent n used to record them, and share those footage among them.
Even to the level of blackmail.
I bet the elites are Zoro haters

Whose and what list?
Epstein was arrested again on July 6, 2019, on federal charges for the sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York. He died in his jail cell on August 10, 2019. The medical examiner ruled that his death was a suicide by hanging.

Little Saint James is a small private island in the United States Virgin Islands, southeast of Saint Thomas. It was owned by American convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein from 1998 until his death in 2019. During Epstein's ownership, the island acquired local nicknames such as "Epstein Island", "Island of Sin" and "Pedophile Island".

According to attorneys for Epstein's alleged victims, Little St. James is where many of the crimes against minors were committed by Epstein and friends who traveled there with him. Court documents allege that then 17-year-old Virginia Roberts was forced by Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew on several occasions, including as part of an orgy on Little St. James. Buckingham Palace has denied this allegation. A lawyer for Epstein has described the allegations of orgies by Roberts as "old and discredited".

According to locals, Epstein continued to bring underage girls to the island in 2019, after he was registered as a sex offender. In August 2019, following Epstein's death, FBI agents searched his residence on Little St. James.

Recently, some documents, including his client / friends list were revealed to the public, showing quite a number of important figures, including Stephen Hawking, Michael Jackson, Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and so on.