Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I can understand saying this in onigashima. But just so you know, being a contrarian doesn’t make you look cool.
What tension is in egghead?

We know the pirate jesus and his crew will make out alive. Kuma might die. But he's already dead. I felt jack shit when two of the punks died. So i really doubt i would feel anything if the whole rest of the punks died either.

Op just doesn't have real tension anymore. What we have is curiosity of how the arc will go. Nothing more. I don't have to be a contrarian to recognize that.

We know the pirate jesus and his crew will make out alive. Kuma might die. But he's already dead. I felt jack shit when two of the punks died. So i really doubt i would feel anything if the whole rest of the punks died either.

Op just doesn't have real tension anymore. What we have is curiosity of how the arc will go. Nothing more. I don't have to be a contrarian to recognize that.
Luffy’s out of the equation for now and all the straw hats are incapacitated or not present. The island is surrounded and their only way of escape was destroyed. Just say you don’t like gear 5.

One piece has the opposite problem JJK has where the heros are literally unbeatable gods while the villains are lucky to even match up to them.

Tensions only killed if you think Saturn and the gorosei are top tiers.
If those 5 aren't top tier why they are the highest authority?

-But Spandam...

-Why they rule the world?

-But they aren't fighters...

-THEY ARE!!! Why save them for the last saga if they aren't top tiers??

-They aren't that strong

-My boy just show up and all the top tiers at Edgghead notice him, a guy's head exploded, put Sanji and the rest down with just a glaze, and so far no one has landed an hit on him (so far).