General & Others The Order of the Strawhats Dreams Analysis

How Accurate do you think this will be?

• Total voters
PG’s Thoughts: Back with another Banger!!! The DREAMS of our protagonist…. Let’s talk about the order in which they will happen. Hopefully this ages well….. I’m predicting the first Strawhat dream to be accomplished in 2026. The last Will most likely be 2031. But I digress let’s get started…..

1. Usopp

At 1st we have Usopp….His Brave warrior thing clearly doesn’t have anything to do with strength and we’re going to Elbaf next arc according to Oda.I'm not gonna lie you guys this is a dream that can be accomplished in any arc Usopp has a big role in post timeskip. Oda could've had him accomplish it in Dressrosa but im guessing he's saving it for this Elbaf arc that's coming up.

2. Zoro

Honestly this goal of fighting Mihawk could happen a lot sooner than we think. Based on how things are going I think Zoro's first 1v1 fight against a Top Tier could be Mihawk at the rate the story's going. Thematically it makes sense and it would show that Zoro's on that level now. Power scalers would definitely go crazy and if Mihawk doesn’t accomplish anything before the fight he will forever remain ambiguous. I mean Oda had Zoro go from fighting Pica as his first 1v1 post timeskip to fighting King a YC1. Isn't that crazy to think about? 1st Commander King was Zoro's 2nd Major fight Post Timeskip.

3. Sanji

Finding the all blue could happen in any arc that’s close to the Red Line, I suspect it may be during the potential “Return to Fishman island Arc”.very Oda thing to do. But once the redline is Broken all the fish in the world will connect creating the ALL BLUE. Cracking off the Red Line will also allow for Laboon to finally see Brook which leads to the 4th Dream being accomplished.

4. Brook

His dream of seeing Laboon Again.....
I mean it could happen right after Sanjis dream tbh, something happens to the seas that shifts things from the grand line into the new world ?Definitely the destruction of the red line.
I suspect Sanji and Brooks Dreams will go hand in hand. As both of their dreams were mentioned in the fish man island arc, I don't think that's a coincidence....

5. Jimbei
Jimbei wants to see the fish man above sea and the erasing of discrimination against fish man. After the Redline is destroyed I can see the Fishman being comfortable being above sea, and of course Luffys actions will have a hand in their inspiration as well. So again another dream that involves the redline . Maybe this is why Oda has done that Sanji and Jimbei pairing so often?

6. Franky
Edit: so someone brought up a good point, I overlooked the end of the ocean part of Frankys dream in which case the second they get to Raftel his dream would actually be accomplished. So now he’s 6th.

7.Robin

Robin's will probably happen in either the last arc or 2nd to last arc of the series. But this has to come before Luffy accomplishes his dream cause apparently Luffys dream comes after he attains the Pirate King Title. We know Roger didnt earn that title until they found the true history.

8.Luffy
We know in order for Luffys Dream to happen he has to become pirate king first, in order to become pirate king Robins dream has to happen first.

EPILOGUE DREAMS

9. Nami

Map of the world could drag on forever , this type of dream actually has to happen in the epilogue of the story atleast not onscreen or during the course of the current story line.

10. Chopper
Becoming a Doctor that can cure any diseases is not something we will see in real time, Chopper may get a very strong feat for curing a particular disease but not any disease. Honestly with this dream Oda should have established a certain amount of diseases in the one piece world maybe call it the 10 Fatalities 10 diseases that are said to be impossible to cure. Save final 3 or 4 for the New World .But unfortunately it's not set up like that. Chopper will be the last strawhat to accomplish his dream if he accomplishes it….. Oda would have to create a devil fruit that could cure all diseases for this to be possible which would undermine chopper but eh…. It’s where we’re at.

Leave Your Thoughts

Last edited:
Imo:
1. Frankys ship of dreams
- Frankys dream is to create a ship and sail it to the ends of the sea which is raftel as the end of the grand line (the sea Frankys on) is Raftel

2. Luffys dream of becoming pirate king
- It’ll happen once Luffy reaches Raftel

3. Robins dream of discovering the void century
- It’ll happen in raftel

4. Choppers dream of discovering a cure for all ills
- Raftel is an island with technology 800 years into the future. They probably have advanced medical knowledge chopper will find and use to create his dream

5. Brooks dream of reuniting with Laboon
- Laboon would be just on the other side of the red line at this point

6. Usopp
- Usopps dream will likely take place mid final war where he is able to totally overcome his fears and win his matchup

7. Sanji
- Sanjis dream will probably somehow be connected to his final Matchup as at this point thanks to the red line there is no point on the earth all 4 blues can coexist

8. Zoro
- Zoros dream will happen at the end of the final war as he defeats mihawk

9. Nami
- Knowing oda there’s going to be some separate high point in the final war like the ark maxim or Top of the dome where Luffy vs Imu will take place and just like with Skypeia Nami will join him there where she’ll see the entire world with her own eyes and draw her map

10. Jinbe
- Probably during the final war the fishman will evacuate fishman island since luffy is going to destroy the island and they’ll go to sabaody where they’ll form their new country in the sun

11. Luffys final dream
- Cap off the story

1.Usopp (Elbaf)
2. Zoro (Race to Laugh tale)
3. Franky/Robin / Luffy (Laugh tale)
4. Brook /Sanji (destruction of Red line)
5. Jinbe (establishment of new fishmen island)
6. Chopper (saving Luffy / I don't really know)
7. Luffy's real dream
8. Nami (I don't really know)

Imo:
1. Frankys ship of dreams
- Frankys dream is to create a ship and sail it to the ends of the sea which is raftel as the end of the grand line (the sea Frankys on) is Raftel

2. Luffys dream of becoming pirate king
- It’ll happen once Luffy reaches Raftel

3. Robins dream of discovering the void century
- It’ll happen in raftel

4. Choppers dream of discovering a cure for all ills
- Raftel is an island with technology 800 years into the future. They probably have advanced medical knowledge chopper will find and use to create his dream

5. Brooks dream of reuniting with Laboon
- Laboon would be just on the other side of the red line at this point

6. Usopp
- Usopps dream will likely take place mid final war where he is able to totally overcome his fears and win his matchup

7. Sanji
- Sanjis dream will probably somehow be connected to his final Matchup as at this point thanks to the red line there is no point on the earth all 4 blues can coexist

8. Zoro
- Zoros dream will happen at the end of the final war as he defeats mihawk

9. Nami
- Knowing oda there’s going to be some separate high point in the final war like the ark maxim or Top of the dome where Luffy vs Imu will take place and just like with Skypeia Nami will join him there where she’ll see the entire world with her own eyes and draw her map

10. Jinbe
- Probably during the final war the fishman will evacuate fishman island since luffy is going to destroy the island and they’ll go to sabaody where they’ll form their new country in the sun

11. Luffys final dream
- Cap off the story
You bring up a good point about Frankys dream actually, in which case it would mean the second they arrive to Raftel his dream would be completed, I viewed as more sailing around the seas thing but that would move franky to 6th following Robin then Luffy. Idk how you have him 1st.Only 4/10 dreams require Raftel.The rest aren’t bound to Raftel

You bring up a good point about Frankys dream actually, in which case it would mean the second they arrive to Raftel his dream would be completed, I viewed as more sailing around the seas thing but that would move franky to 6th following Robin then Luffy. Idk how you have him 1st.Only 4/10 dreams require Raftel.The rest aren’t bound to Raftel
It’s really up to Franky.

If sailing to the end of the sea as he claims means raftel then he’d be first.

If it’s returning to Water 7 after circumnavigation, then yeah it’s like 6

I think he meant Raftel personally tho

First it will be Franky's dream when they get to Laugh Tale.

Then it will be Robin's dream when they finally find out the truth about the Void Century.

Then we will have Yamato's dream to open Wano's borders (or to fullfill Oden's journeys idk).

Next we will have Usopp's dream when he becomes a brave Warrior of the Sea on the final battle.

We also will have Zoro's dream to become the Strongest SwordsMan Ever but it will be after Usopp.

Just post final fight we will have Chopper dream to cure all diseases.

Then after final war we will be able to fullfill Sanji's dream to have All Blue.

Now we see Lagoon again fullfilling Brook's dream(unless it takes part on final war then it will happen sooner).

And now Nami can finally draw the whole brand new world in a map.

And finally Luffy's last dream whatever it is.

First it will be Franky's dream when they get to Laugh Tale.

Then it will be Robin's dream when they finally find out the truth about the Void Century.

Then we will have Yamato's dream to open Wano's borders (or to fullfill Oden's journeys idk).

Next we will have Usopp's dream when he becomes a brave Warrior of the Sea on the final battle.

We also will have Zoro's dream to become the Strongest SwordsMan Ever but it will be after Usopp.

Just post final fight we will have Chopper dream to cure all diseases.

Then after final war we will be able to fullfill Sanji's dream to have All Blue.

Now we see Lagoon again fullfilling Brook's dream(unless it takes part on final war then it will happen sooner).

And now Nami can finally draw the whole brand new world in a map.

And finally Luffy's last dream whatever it is.
So their all gonna happen at the same time pretty much , why do we have to reach Raftel before people start completing their dreams?

Like this
0 step
Ussop elbaf
1 step
Franky a ship that manage to make to the final island Robin reveals the truth of the world CG in Laughtale so zoro vs mihawk happens at the highest peak close to the sky (a better version than the King fight)
2 step
Red line is destroyed all the seas connects in one the all blue gyojins manage to make to the surface no more discrimination Brook laboon reunion
3 step
Luffy becomes the PK and makes the biggest party ever but his at death Doors because all the energy he waste in fights (gears shorten his life) the best doctor in the world treats him and cure him and with the beautiful landscapes that this new world shows been in the final island the biggest map of the world now can be drawn